This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Looking for a spellchecker extension

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I use Firefox primarily and want to use a spellchecker extension for it but I wanted some advice from people who've used certain ones. It would be great to have one that includes both American and British spelling because living in Australia I spell primarily the British way and I usually just correct it here to the American spelling because I don't like the look of the red lines under the word(s). I realize this site has one but one more for me would be a good addition and can be used for general Firefox usage.
Thanks! :thumbup:
I've installed the Australia one and what does this mean?

( even reading a rising intonation is like fingernails on a blackboard :D ;) )

Thanks! :thumbup:
I've installed the Australia one and what does this mean?

( even reading a rising intonation is like fingernails on a blackboard :D ;) )


It means I'm not the best lover of the way that Aussies torture the English tongue :D , love the people, hate the accent ;) :D :P .

I'll try to overlook that you're not a fan of Alf from Home and Away. :rofl:



My wife has banned all things Australian from the TV, she reckons we go through too many screens when they're on. [external image: Posted Image] (sorry, this was the closest smiley I could find) :D

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI