This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] mljji

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

My computer has been running slow for about a week and yesterday it just would not start. Before this I was getting errors like: windows/system32/mljji.exe, opxpapp.exe, and drwtsn32.exe. I tried downloading hijackthis but everything was running so slow it just would not work. Now my computer just starts up and when I try to start in safe mode or any other mode, it shuts right back down. Is there anyway that I can fix this at start up without having to just restore my computer to factory defaults? Right now I am running from a CD of SUSE. I have not downloaded it to my computer because my kids whole lives in picture and video are on the hard drive and I don't want to format it and lose everything. :pullhair:
You could try System Restore. 1. Click Start. 2. Point to All Programs. 3. Point to Accessories. 4. Point to System Tools. 5. Click System Restore. 6. Follow the instructions on the wizard. See if you can find a date the the PC worked.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI