dukimen
Topic Starter
Hello!
I am asking for your help because I am not sure if I have a virus or not. Why am I confused?
I`ve had some problems for last two months (once or twice a week) with starting any program, usually when I left computer turned on over the night. Problem was something like "…could not find path or folder.." and I should to reboot a computer. I didn` think it could be a virus because I run AVG AV free daily (updating and scanning is scheduled). At least once a week I also run Spybot and Ad-Aware SE Professional.
But I felt something is wrong so I reformatted (2 weeks ago) all my disks (5 logical on 2 physical disks) and installed everything from scratch. Before and after moving data among disks I made AVG AV scan of specific folder or drive. After installing programs I did AVG AV complete scan. My first action after setting new operating system is installing AV program (in my case AVG AV free 7.5.516) and firewall (ZoneAlarm Pro 7.0.462.000). Nothing found and I thougt I am out of problems.
Since reinstalling it`s happened two times that I could not start any program and had to reboot but somehow I took this as a "this must be a windows issue, let`s used to and live with it".
My AVG AV found some viruses ( Jan.8, 10 and 15th), named Trojan horse PSW.OnLineGames.AACY and Trojan horse Generic9.ALQH, cleaned infected files and I felt quite secure about my protection.
Until few days ago my colleague found a "Trojan horse Dropper.Agent GIT". When I was trying to help him I found out that this is the very same problem which ocurred to me several times …. (can not start programs… there`s no path…etc).
So I returned to my computer and I did all the scans again (AVG, Spybot, Ad-Aware, SpywareBlaster) but still nothing until I used Kaspersky Online Scanner and I FOUND some viruses and infected files.
I have some logs from doing this tests, I can send them to you.
* KAspersky log from yesterday,
* HJT log before ComboFix,
* ComboFix log (followed your instructions - using updated ComboFix, all browsers off) and
* HJT log after ComboFix.
Following your procedure "Before sending HJT log" I`ve done the following:
1. ATF Cleaner OK
2. Spybot No immediate threats were found
3. AVG AS (safe mode)
———————————————————
AVG Anti-Spyware - Scan Report
———————————————————
+ Created at: 15:35:33 18.1.2008
+ Scan result:
Nothing found.
::Report end
4. HijackThis
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 22:04:11, on 18.1.2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\CDAC11BA.EXE
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\Wcescomm.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\rapimgr.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqimzone.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\ServiceLayer.exe
C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\Transports\NclUSBSrv.exe
C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\Transports\NclRSSrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\OUTLOOK.EXE
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\WINWORD.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Hijackthis\HijackThis.exe
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.finderg.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://www.finderg.com/
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe /STARTUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAXPnP] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAX] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Smax4.exe /tray
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Persistence] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelZeroConfig] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelWireless] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe" /tf Intel PROSet/Wireless
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NotebookHardwareControl] "C:\Program Files\Notebook Hardware Control\nhc.exe" -quiet
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ZoneAlarm Client] "C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [zzzHPSETUP] H:\Setup.exe \RESET
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [!AVG Anti-Spyware] "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe" /minimized
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [H/PC Connection Agent] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\Wcescomm.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PC Suite Tray] "C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\PCSuite.exe" -onlytray
O4 - Global Startup: HP Photosmart Premier Fast Start.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqthb08.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: I&zvoz v Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Create Mobile Favorite - {2EAF5BB1-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Create Mobile Favorite… - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra button: Raziskovanje - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {0EB0E74A-2A76-4AB3-A7FB-9BD8C29F7F75} (CKAVWebScan Object) - http://www.kaspersky.com/kos/eng/partner/d…can_unicode.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{C99103C6-52CA-470D-ACC3-C8F1ABF08D1B}: NameServer = 193.189.160.13,193.189.160.23
O18 - Protocol: livecall - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\PROGRA~1\WINDOW~4\MESSEN~1\MSGRAP~1.DLL
O18 - Protocol: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\PROGRA~1\WINDOW~4\MESSEN~1\MSGRAP~1.DLL
O20 - Winlogon Notify: igfxcui - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igfxdev.dll
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Anti-Spyware Guard - GRISOFT s.r.o. - C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG E-mail Scanner (AVGEMS) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: C-DillaCdaC11BA - Macrovision - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\CDAC11BA.EXE
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Event Log (EvtEng) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Registry Service (RegSrvc) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Service (S24EventMonitor) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
O23 - Service: ServiceLayer - Nokia. - C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\ServiceLayer.exe
O23 - Service: TrueVector Internet Monitor (vsmon) - Zone Labs, LLC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
5. Kaspersky Online Scanner (I was curious and did it again. FOUND NOTHING, but some files are locked and skipped)
——————————————————————————-
KASPERSKY ONLINE SCANNER REPORT
Friday, January 18, 2008 6:22:22 PM
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
Kaspersky Online Scanner version: 5.0.98.0
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database last update: 18/01/2008
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database records: 519241
——————————————————————————-
Scan Settings:
Scan using the following antivirus database: extended
Scan Archives: true
Scan Mail Bases: true
Scan Target - My Computer:
C:\
D:\
E:\
F:\
G:\
H:\
I:\
Scan Statistics:
Total number of scanned objects: 46337
Number of viruses found: 0
Number of infected objects: 0
Number of suspicious objects: 0
Duration of the scan process: 01:30:48
Infected Object Name / Virus Name / Last Action
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\avg7\Log\emc.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Grisoft\Avg7Data\avg7log.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Grisoft\Avg7Data\avg7log.log.lck Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr0.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr1.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Application Data\$_hpcst$.hpc Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.srs Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Application Data\Microsoft\Predloge\Normal.dot Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Application Data\PC Suite\357093002509614\357093002509614.db Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\ApplicationHistory\hpqimzone.exe.3204510e.ini.inuse Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\administrativeInfo.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\albumImagesTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\albumImagesTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\albumTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\albumTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\CB_Server_Errors.txt Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\EXIFTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\EXIFTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\imageTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\imageTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\imageTable.fpt Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\keywordImagesTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\keywordImagesTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\keywordTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\keywordTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\managedFolderTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\pathnameTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\pathnameTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\propertiesTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\propertiesTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\ROFImagesTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\ROFImagesTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\ROFTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\ROFTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\CardSpace\CardSpace.db Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\CardSpace\CardSpace.db.shadow Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\MSHist012008011820080119\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Temp\WCESLog.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Temp\~DF16BE.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Temp\~DFE1B7.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Temp\~DFE540.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.Word\~WRS0000.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temp\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase Object is locked skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{D4D7852E-2F26-4332-8213-97338AA3BFA0}\RP55\change.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Debug\PASSWD.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs\fwdbglog.txt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs\fwpktlog.txt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs\HPCOMPAQ.ldb Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs\IAMDB.RDB Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs\tvDebug.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\EventCache\{404BC8B9-1C64-4AE0-9C77-BF8DF7377CE5}.bin Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\ReportingEvents.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Sti_Trace.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2\edb.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2\tmp.edb Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\AppEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\default Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\default.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SAM Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SAM.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SecEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SECURITY Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SECURITY.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SysEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\system Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\system.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\atapi.sys Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\h323log.txt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\INDEX.BTR Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\INDEX.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING.VER Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING1.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING2.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.DATA Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\ZLT0296c.TMP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\ZLT06f5f.TMP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\wiadebug.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\wiaservc.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\WindowsUpdate.log Object is locked skipped
D:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase Object is locked skipped
E:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase Object is locked skipped
F:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase Object is locked skipped
G:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase Object is locked skipped
G:\System Volume Information\_restore{D4D7852E-2F26-4332-8213-97338AA3BFA0}\RP55\change.log Object is locked skipped
Scan process completed.
Thank you in advance!
Dusan
I am asking for your help because I am not sure if I have a virus or not. Why am I confused?
I`ve had some problems for last two months (once or twice a week) with starting any program, usually when I left computer turned on over the night. Problem was something like "…could not find path or folder.." and I should to reboot a computer. I didn` think it could be a virus because I run AVG AV free daily (updating and scanning is scheduled). At least once a week I also run Spybot and Ad-Aware SE Professional.
But I felt something is wrong so I reformatted (2 weeks ago) all my disks (5 logical on 2 physical disks) and installed everything from scratch. Before and after moving data among disks I made AVG AV scan of specific folder or drive. After installing programs I did AVG AV complete scan. My first action after setting new operating system is installing AV program (in my case AVG AV free 7.5.516) and firewall (ZoneAlarm Pro 7.0.462.000). Nothing found and I thougt I am out of problems.
Since reinstalling it`s happened two times that I could not start any program and had to reboot but somehow I took this as a "this must be a windows issue, let`s used to and live with it".
My AVG AV found some viruses ( Jan.8, 10 and 15th), named Trojan horse PSW.OnLineGames.AACY and Trojan horse Generic9.ALQH, cleaned infected files and I felt quite secure about my protection.
Until few days ago my colleague found a "Trojan horse Dropper.Agent GIT". When I was trying to help him I found out that this is the very same problem which ocurred to me several times …. (can not start programs… there`s no path…etc).
So I returned to my computer and I did all the scans again (AVG, Spybot, Ad-Aware, SpywareBlaster) but still nothing until I used Kaspersky Online Scanner and I FOUND some viruses and infected files.
I have some logs from doing this tests, I can send them to you.
* KAspersky log from yesterday,
* HJT log before ComboFix,
* ComboFix log (followed your instructions - using updated ComboFix, all browsers off) and
* HJT log after ComboFix.
Following your procedure "Before sending HJT log" I`ve done the following:
1. ATF Cleaner OK
2. Spybot No immediate threats were found
3. AVG AS (safe mode)
———————————————————
AVG Anti-Spyware - Scan Report
———————————————————
+ Created at: 15:35:33 18.1.2008
+ Scan result:
Nothing found.
::Report end
4. HijackThis
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 22:04:11, on 18.1.2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\CDAC11BA.EXE
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\Wcescomm.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\rapimgr.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqimzone.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\ServiceLayer.exe
C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\Transports\NclUSBSrv.exe
C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\Transports\NclRSSrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\OUTLOOK.EXE
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\WINWORD.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Hijackthis\HijackThis.exe
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.finderg.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://www.finderg.com/
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe /STARTUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAXPnP] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\Core\smax4pnp.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMAX] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\Smax4.exe /tray
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Persistence] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelZeroConfig] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelWireless] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe" /tf Intel PROSet/Wireless
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NotebookHardwareControl] "C:\Program Files\Notebook Hardware Control\nhc.exe" -quiet
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ZoneAlarm Client] "C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [zzzHPSETUP] H:\Setup.exe \RESET
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [!AVG Anti-Spyware] "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe" /minimized
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [H/PC Connection Agent] "C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\Wcescomm.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [PC Suite Tray] "C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\PCSuite.exe" -onlytray
O4 - Global Startup: HP Photosmart Premier Fast Start.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqthb08.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: I&zvoz v Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Create Mobile Favorite - {2EAF5BB1-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Create Mobile Favorite… - {2EAF5BB2-070F-11D3-9307-00C04FAE2D4F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\INetRepl.dll
O9 - Extra button: Raziskovanje - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {0EB0E74A-2A76-4AB3-A7FB-9BD8C29F7F75} (CKAVWebScan Object) - http://www.kaspersky.com/kos/eng/partner/d…can_unicode.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{C99103C6-52CA-470D-ACC3-C8F1ABF08D1B}: NameServer = 193.189.160.13,193.189.160.23
O18 - Protocol: livecall - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\PROGRA~1\WINDOW~4\MESSEN~1\MSGRAP~1.DLL
O18 - Protocol: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\PROGRA~1\WINDOW~4\MESSEN~1\MSGRAP~1.DLL
O20 - Winlogon Notify: igfxcui - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igfxdev.dll
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Anti-Spyware Guard - GRISOFT s.r.o. - C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG E-mail Scanner (AVGEMS) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: C-DillaCdaC11BA - Macrovision - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\CDAC11BA.EXE
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Event Log (EvtEng) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Registry Service (RegSrvc) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Intel® PROSet/Wireless Service (S24EventMonitor) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe
O23 - Service: ServiceLayer - Nokia. - C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\ServiceLayer.exe
O23 - Service: TrueVector Internet Monitor (vsmon) - Zone Labs, LLC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe
5. Kaspersky Online Scanner (I was curious and did it again. FOUND NOTHING, but some files are locked and skipped)
——————————————————————————-
KASPERSKY ONLINE SCANNER REPORT
Friday, January 18, 2008 6:22:22 PM
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
Kaspersky Online Scanner version: 5.0.98.0
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database last update: 18/01/2008
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database records: 519241
——————————————————————————-
Scan Settings:
Scan using the following antivirus database: extended
Scan Archives: true
Scan Mail Bases: true
Scan Target - My Computer:
C:\
D:\
E:\
F:\
G:\
H:\
I:\
Scan Statistics:
Total number of scanned objects: 46337
Number of viruses found: 0
Number of infected objects: 0
Number of suspicious objects: 0
Duration of the scan process: 01:30:48
Infected Object Name / Virus Name / Last Action
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\avg7\Log\emc.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Grisoft\Avg7Data\avg7log.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Grisoft\Avg7Data\avg7log.log.lck Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr0.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr1.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Application Data\$_hpcst$.hpc Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.srs Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Application Data\Microsoft\Predloge\Normal.dot Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Application Data\PC Suite\357093002509614\357093002509614.db Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\ApplicationHistory\hpqimzone.exe.3204510e.ini.inuse Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\administrativeInfo.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\albumImagesTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\albumImagesTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\albumTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\albumTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\CB_Server_Errors.txt Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\EXIFTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\EXIFTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\imageTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\imageTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\imageTable.fpt Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\keywordImagesTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\keywordImagesTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\keywordTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\keywordTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\managedFolderTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\pathnameTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\pathnameTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\propertiesTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\propertiesTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\ROFImagesTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\ROFImagesTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\ROFTable.cdx Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\HP\Digital Imaging\db\ROFTable.dbf Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\CardSpace\CardSpace.db Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\CardSpace\CardSpace.db.shadow Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\MSHist012008011820080119\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Temp\WCESLog.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Temp\~DF16BE.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Temp\~DFE1B7.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Temp\~DFE540.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.Word\~WRS0000.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\dusan\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temp\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase Object is locked skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{D4D7852E-2F26-4332-8213-97338AA3BFA0}\RP55\change.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Debug\PASSWD.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs\fwdbglog.txt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs\fwpktlog.txt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs\HPCOMPAQ.ldb Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs\IAMDB.RDB Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Internet Logs\tvDebug.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\EventCache\{404BC8B9-1C64-4AE0-9C77-BF8DF7377CE5}.bin Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\ReportingEvents.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Sti_Trace.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2\edb.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2\tmp.edb Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\AppEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\default Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\default.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SAM Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SAM.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SecEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SECURITY Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SECURITY.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SysEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\system Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\system.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\atapi.sys Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\h323log.txt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\INDEX.BTR Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\INDEX.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING.VER Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING1.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING2.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.DATA Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\ZLT0296c.TMP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\ZLT06f5f.TMP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\wiadebug.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\wiaservc.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\WindowsUpdate.log Object is locked skipped
D:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase Object is locked skipped
E:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase Object is locked skipped
F:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase Object is locked skipped
G:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase Object is locked skipped
G:\System Volume Information\_restore{D4D7852E-2F26-4332-8213-97338AA3BFA0}\RP55\change.log Object is locked skipped
Scan process completed.
Thank you in advance!
Dusan