This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Computer freezes daily

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have a new computer (Windows Vista) and it works great, no lag or slow connections or anything of that sort, but I do have one problem with it. Everyday at least once the computer locks up and freezes and also makes it impossible to reverse unless you manually turn it off and on. I do play games on my computer and thats when it occurs the most often, but has also happened while I was on the web. Thanks for helping me in advance :)
Hi Sorry to hear about the problems with the new Vista computer. The performance of your machine, as described is unsatisfactory. A new machine should run faultlessly. As it will be under warranty/guarantee service agreement, my best advice is to request the vendor to fix it without delay. Regards paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI