This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] who is "staff"? How to re-open topic?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I need the topic below re-opened.

http://forums.whatthetech.com/Baseline_Hij…013#entry420013

The person helping me closed the topic, but I wasn't finished. I've encountered questions and problems carrying out their penultimate instructions.

They say to "contact staff" to reopen the topic, but I can't find who is or isn't staff. And neither can I find a link to a topic discussing how to go about reopening a topic.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI