myoz
Topic Starter
I tried all the posted remedies for the task manager not working it always reverts to disabled in registry have desktop background with "warning! spyware" contuniuos bubble on task bar your infected and IE closes after 2 seconds I have read all the self help and followed all instructions. I am at the point of the smitfraud removal so I followed the instruction and I am posting smitfraud report and hijackthis log
I appreciate any help
Smitfraud Report
SmitFraudFix v2.263
Scan done at 9:47:04.12, Wed 12/12/2007
Run from C:\Documents and Settings\Lori\Desktop\SmitfraudFix
OS: Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600] - Windows_NT
The filesystem type is NTFS
Fix run in normal mode
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Process
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehRecvr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehSched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\PSIService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\MsPMSPSv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lpcywinp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Rundll32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\regsvr32.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\PESTPA~1\PPControl.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\PESTPA~1\PPMemCheck.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\PESTPA~1\CookiePatrol.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell Photo Printer 720\dlbcserv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CSCRIPT.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» hosts
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\WINDOWS
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\WINDOWS\system
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\WINDOWS\Web
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\WINDOWS\system32
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ace16win.dll FOUND !
C:\WINDOWS\system32\msole32.exe FOUND !
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\Documents and Settings\Lori
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\Documents and Settings\Lori\Application Data
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Start Menu
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\DOCUME~1\Lori\FAVORI~1
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Desktop
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» C:\Program Files
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Corrupted keys
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Desktop Components
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Sharedtaskscheduler
!!!Attention, following keys are not inevitably infected!!!
SrchSTS.exe by S!Ri
Search SharedTaskScheduler's .dll
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» AppInit_DLLs
!!!Attention, following keys are not inevitably infected!!!
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows]
"AppInit_DLLs"=""
"LoadAppInit_DLLs"=dword:00000001
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Winlogon.System
!!!Attention, following keys are not inevitably infected!!!
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Rustock
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» DNS
Description: Intel® PRO/100 VE Network Connection - Packet Scheduler Miniport
DNS Server Search Order: 24.92.226.9
DNS Server Search Order: 24.92.226.102
DNS Server Search Order: 24.92.226.9
DNS Server Search Order: 24.92.226.102
HKLM\SYSTEM\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{251173F2-C84B-44AB-AC2F-85843584D04F}: DhcpNameServer=[removed] [removed] [removed] [removed]
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS1\Services\Tcpip\..\{251173F2-C84B-44AB-AC2F-85843584D04F}: DhcpNameServer=[removed] [removed] [removed] [removed]
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS3\Services\Tcpip\..\{251173F2-C84B-44AB-AC2F-85843584D04F}: DhcpNameServer=[removed] [removed] [removed] [removed]
HKLM\SYSTEM\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer=[removed] [removed] [removed] [removed]
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS1\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer=[removed] [removed] [removed] [removed]
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS3\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer=[removed] [removed] [removed] [removed]
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Scanning for wininet.dll infection
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» End
Hijackthis log
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 9:49:29 AM, on 12/12/2007
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehRecvr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehSched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\PSIService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\MsPMSPSv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lpcywinp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Rundll32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\regsvr32.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\PESTPA~1\PPControl.exe
C:\PROG