This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

General Question

3 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Does anyone know what this file is 4a3bcccfccbce8f24cd866? I am not sure if it is important or not and if I realy need it or not. Thank you in advance. Karin :D

Does anyone know what this file is 4a3bcccfccbce8f24cd866?
I am not sure if it is important or not and if I realy need it or not.

Thank you in advance.
Karin :D


Hi Wildhorse/Karin,

Where is the file and how did you find it? what were you doing when it appeared?

Please give us more information.

kind regards,
Location is in the C drive it is the first file listed. After that one all the other files I have are ones that I have used before this one came from unknown place. I dont even know what it . is used for either the subfolder says update then access is denied after that. Also if any one can look at this and tell me if I need this info. Computer running slow at startup and dont know what to do to help it go faster. I have over half my harddrive open and lots of ram. This does not make any sence to me. Found it all when I ran the hijack this when I ran a ADS spy check C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP : 241FA548 (195 bytes, MD5 D41D8CD98F00B204E9800998ECF8427E) C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP : 260575F1 (212 bytes, MD5 D41D8CD98F00B204E9800998ECF8427E) C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP : 4A0829E0 (204 bytes, MD5 D41D8CD98F00B204E9800998ECF8427E) C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP : 4DCAC4BC (219 bytes, MD5 D41D8CD98F00B204E9800998ECF8427E) C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP : 5433DBEF (207 bytes, MD5 D41D8CD98F00B204E9800998ECF8427E) C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP : 55F44B88 (196 bytes, MD5 D41D8CD98F00B204E9800998ECF8427E) C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP : 5BC73C48 (121 bytes, MD5 D41D8CD98F00B204E9800998ECF8427E) C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP : 61A065F2 (209 bytes, MD5 D41D8CD98F00B204E9800998ECF8427E) C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP : 63CFD724 (205 bytes, MD5 D41D8CD98F00B204E9800998ECF8427E) C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP : 70E897B5 (204 bytes, MD5 D41D8CD98F00B204E9800998ECF8427E) C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP : 98DFF516 (211 bytes, MD5 D41D8CD98F00B204E9800998ECF8427E) C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP : 9E3E060F (218 bytes, MD5 D41D8CD98F00B204E9800998ECF8427E) C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP : D2C57161 (212 bytes, MD5 D41D8CD98F00B204E9800998ECF8427E) C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP : E8BF029E (103 bytes, MD5 D41D8CD98F00B204E9800998ECF8427E) C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP : EDCFFE47 (212 bytes, MD5 D41D8CD98F00B204E9800998ECF8427E) C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP : 241FA548 (195 bytes, MD5 D41D8CD98F00B204E9800998ECF8427E) C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP : 260575F1 (212 bytes, MD5 D41D8CD98F00B204E9800998ECF8427E) C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP : 4A0829E0 (204 bytes, MD5 D41D8CD98F00B204E9800998ECF8427E) C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP : 4DCAC4BC (219 bytes, MD5 D41D8CD98F00B204E9800998ECF8427E) C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP : 5433DBEF (207 bytes, MD5 D41D8CD98F00B204E9800998ECF8427E) C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP : 55F44B88 (196 bytes, MD5 D41D8CD98F00B204E9800998ECF8427E) C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP : 5BC73C48 (121 bytes, MD5 D41D8CD98F00B204E9800998ECF8427E) C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP : 61A065F2 (209 bytes, MD5 D41D8CD98F00B204E9800998ECF8427E) C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP : 63CFD724 (205 bytes, MD5 D41D8CD98F00B204E9800998ECF8427E) C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP : 70E897B5 (204 bytes, MD5 D41D8CD98F00B204E9800998ECF8427E) C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP : 98DFF516 (211 bytes, MD5 D41D8CD98F00B204E9800998ECF8427E) C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP : 9E3E060F (218 bytes, MD5 D41D8CD98F00B204E9800998ECF8427E) C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP : D2C57161 (212 bytes, MD5 D41D8CD98F00B204E9800998ECF8427E) C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP : E8BF029E (103 bytes, MD5 D41D8CD98F00B204E9800998ECF8427E) C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP : EDCFFE47 (212 bytes, MD5 D41D8CD98F00B204E9800998ECF8427E) Thank You, Karin

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI