This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but...

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi Everyone…

I was just having problems logging in with my old account (Blue Sky). I use Opera browser. Never had any problems in Firefox.
Just wondering, is this website fully compatible with Opera Browser?

Thank you.

Just wondering, is this website fully compatible with Opera Browser?

Yep it sure is, Opera is my browser of choice as well, no problems here.

Ax
I just saw that they registered their account be removed,perhaps because they couldn't solve the log in problem so it's possible they may register again with a new account to see if that one work, on the other hand they may just not come back,