Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

50% Off Malware

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ax238

Ax238

Advanced Member

• Visiting Tech
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 09:33 AM

Found this advertisement on none other than our WTT!

Posted Image

:unsure: :wall:
15,000 sites searched with one click, you might get a lot more malware than you bargained for. :rofl: I for one would rather not be infected with everything under the sun (isn't most malware free anyways?).

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Blair

Blair

SuperMember

• Root Admin
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 21 November 2007 - 11:44 AM

People will buy anything this time of year if the discount is large enough! :lol:
Posted Image

#3 DSenette

DSenette

GeekU Teacher

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Interests:Rock climbing<br />Computers (duh)<br />Active Directory administration (i'm a dork)

Posted 21 November 2007 - 03:39 PM

......what was that deal a while back where the guy put up a link on his site that said (in huge letters no less) "click here to infect your computer with spyware"?.....didn't he get THOUSANDS of clicks?

#4 Jacee

Jacee

SuperHelper

• Retired Classroom Teacher
  • 7,695 posts
  • MVP

Posted 22 November 2007 - 12:02 AM

eBay has their own special going on.... don't miss out :wacko:

Posted Image

MS MVP-Security 2006~2016

#5 Ax238

Ax238

Advanced Member

• Visiting Tech
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 08:46 AM

:thumbup: Thanks for that Jacee, I'll have to hit it up! It's been too long since I've had a BSOD.

#6 EnigmaChick

EnigmaChick

Computer Geek

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 08:57 AM

eBay has their own special going on.... don't miss out :wacko:

Posted Image

And to think 1000s of dollars was removed for sales for the Australia AFL scalpers months ago! :lol:

Edited by EnigmaChick, 07 December 2007 - 08:58 AM.

I'm waiting for a average computer that can't be infected with malware unless it's intentionally ........ 5 years later: I am still waiting

If you want to help this site running and offering free help, please consider giving a donation