This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] Annoying savetheinformation.com pop-up and blinking tria

5 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi,

I have had this savetheinformation.com issue for some 3 days now. I noticed a few weird processes in the taskmanager… all of them started with "i" … namely: icthis, isfmm, icmntr and a few others. I ended the process tree for these and the problem stopped temporarily. But now it is back and I tried a system restoration to an earlier date but the problem still persists.

I have read a few forums and all of them seem to start with hijackThis log… So here is mine… Oh, and yeah, I renamed my hijackThis.exe file to murali.exe

————————————————————-
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 5:57:02 PM, on 11/20/2007
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Video Add-on\icthis.exe
C:\Program Files\Video Add-on\isfmntr.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\UdaterUI.exe
C:\Program Files\Video Add-on\icmntr.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\McTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\smax4.exe
C:\Program Files\SpyNoMore\SNM.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\Service\AdskScSrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Video Add-on\isfmm.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\FrameworkService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\Program Files\Nikon\NkView6\NkvMon.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\Mcshield.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\VsTskMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 9\mentalray\satellite\raysat_3dsmax9_32server.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\pctspk.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\jucheck.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\murali.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = about:blank
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {23B760D6-C98B-450B-9B32-26C7775CDF83} - C:\Program Files\Video Add-on\isfmdl.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {2C80EAD3-74CD-4700-83A4-AA878CD1C03C} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mljheby.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {3A399D41-67E1-417C-9B21-360D0C71F19C} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\vturr.dll
O2 - BHO: ohb Class - {5ED7D3DE-6DBE-4516-8712-01B1B64B7057} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\UpMedia\ContentTool.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: scriptproxy - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\Scriptcl.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {A95B2816-1D7E-4561-A202-68C0DE02353A} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\aciqfjjg.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\2.0.301.7164\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: EpsonToolBandKicker Class - {E99421FB-68DD-40F0-B4AC-B7027CAE2F1A} - C:\Program Files\EPSON\EPSON Web-To-Page\EPSON Web-To-Page.dll
O3 - Toolbar: EPSON Web-To-Page - {EE5D279F-081B-4404-994D-C6B60AAEBA6D} - C:\Program Files\EPSON\EPSON Web-To-Page\EPSON Web-To-Page.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Security Toolbar - {11A69AE4-FBED-4832-A2BF-45AF82825583} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\aciqfjjg.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ShStatEXE] "C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\SHSTAT.EXE" /STANDALONE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [McAfeeUpdaterUI] "C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\UdaterUI.exe" /StartedFromRunKey
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMax] "C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\smax4.exe" /tray
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SNM] C:\Program Files\SpyNoMore\SNM.exe /startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [20ed63e9] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\ercablla.dll",b
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [googletalk] "C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe" /autostart
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Policies\Explorer\Run: [some] C:\Program Files\Video Add-on\icthis.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Policies\Explorer\Run: [start] C:\Program Files\Video Add-on\isfmntr.exe
O4 - Global Startup: NkvMon.exe.lnk = C:\Program Files\Nikon\NkView6\NkvMon.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {9034A523-D068-4BE8-A284-9DF278BE776E} - http://www.topsoftwarefeed.com/redirect.php (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: IE Anti-Spyware - {9034A523-D068-4BE8-A284-9DF278BE776E} - http://www.topsoftwarefeed.com/redirect.php (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O20 - Winlogon Notify: aciqfjjg - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\aciqfjjg.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: mljheby - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mljheby.dll
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: haeckel - {8373a2e0-bdd0-42bd-b4ec-ba5451eb6607} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\moywh.dll (file missing)
O23 - Service: Autodesk Licensing Service - Autodesk - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\Service\AdskScSrv.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Framework Service (McAfeeFramework) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\FrameworkService.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee McShield (McShield) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\Mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Task Manager (McTaskManager) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\VsTskMgr.exe
O23 - Service: mental ray 3.5 Satellite (32-bit) (mi-raysat_3dsmax9_32) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 9\mentalray\satellite\raysat_3dsmax9_32server.exe
O23 - Service: PCTEL Speaker Phone (Pctspk) - PCtel, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\pctspk.exe
O23 - Service: SoundMAX Agent Service (SoundMAX Agent Service (default)) - Analog Devices, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe

–
End of file - 7322 bytes


Thanks in advance :)
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

My name is Simon V., and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.

You're pretty infected; if any of my instructions are unclear to you, please stop and ask :)

Step 1

Please download VundoFix.exe to your desktop.
  • Double-click VundoFix.exe to run it.
  • Click the Scan for Vundo button.
  • Once it's done scanning, click the Remove Vundo button.
  • You will receive a prompt asking if you want to remove the files, click YES.
  • Once you click yes, your desktop will go blank as it starts removing Vundo.
  • When completed, it will prompt that it will reboot your computer, click OK.
  • A logfile will be saved at C:\vundofix.txt.
Note: It is possible that VundoFix encountered a file it could not remove. In this case, VundoFix will run on reboot, simply follow the above instructions starting from "Click the Scan for Vundo button." when VundoFix appears at reboot.

Step 2

Please download and install AVG Anti-Spyware.

After the installation, open AVG Anti-Spyware and do the following:
  • Under Status, click on Change state, next to Resident shield (this will change from Active to Inactive)
  • Under the Update tab, click on Start update.
  • Under Scanner, click on the Settings tab:
  • Under How to act?, click on Recommended actions, and select Quarantine.
  • Under Reports, select Do not automatically generate reports.
Close AVG Anti-Spyware. Do not let it scan yet.

Note: If you have problems getting the update, you can download an installer for the full database here. Once you have downloaded the installer, make sure that AVG Anti-Spyware is closed, then double-click on avgas-signatures-full-current.exe to install the database.

Step 3

Please download SmitfraudFix (by S!ri). Do not run it yet.

Step 4

Please download ATF Cleaner. Double-click on ATF-Cleaner.exe to start the program.
  • Under the Main tab, put a check next to Select All.
    Click the Empty Selected button. (Note: if you remove cookies, automated login at forums and sites will be disabled. If you do not want this, uncheck Cookies)
  • If you use the Firefox browser:
    Click on Firefox at the top and put a check next to Select All.
    If you would like to keep your saved passwords, click No at the prompt.
    Click the Empty Selected button. (Note: if you remove cookies, automated login at forums and sites will be disabled. If you do not want this, uncheck Cookies)
  • If you use the Opera browser:
    Click on Opera at the top and put a check next to Select All.
    If you would like to keep your saved passwords, click No at the prompt.
    Click the Empty Selected button. (Note: if you remove cookies, automated login at forums and sites will be disabled. If you do not want this, uncheck Cookies)
Step 5

Print these instructions or copy them to Notepad and save it to your desktop, as you won't be able to access internet in Safe Mode.

Please reboot into Safe Mode. To do this, go to Start > Turn off Computer, and select Restart. Rapidly tap F8 just before Windows starts to load. In the menu that appears, select Safe Mode (Without Networking).

Step 6

Double-click on Smifraudfix.exe.
  • A screen will pop up. Select Option 2 (Clean) by typing 2 and hit Enter.
  • You will be prompted: Registry Cleaning - Do you want to clean the registry? Answer Yes by typing Y and press Enter in order to clean registry keys associated with the infection.
  • The tool will now check if wininet.dll is infected. You may be prompted to replace the infected file; answer Yes by typing Y and hit Enter.
  • The tool may need to restart your computer to finish the cleaning process; if it doesn't, please restart Windows into Normal Mode.
  • A text file will appear onscreen, with results from the cleaning process; please save it to a convenient location. The report can also be found at C:\rapport.txt.
Note: running Option 2 (Clean) on a computer that is not infected will remove your desktop background.

Step 7

Please open AVG Anti-Spyware.
  • Click on the Scan tab.
  • Click on Complete System Scan to start the scan process.
  • After the scan, do the following:
    Important: Don't click on the Save Scan Report button before you hit the Apply all Actions button.
  • Make sure that Set all elements to: shows Quarantine (1). If not, click on the link and select Quarantine from the popup menu (2).
  • At the bottom of the window click on the Apply all Actions button (3).
  • When done, click the Save Report (4) button, and save the file to your desktop.
[external image: Posted Image]

Reboot into Normal Mode.

Step 8

Open HijackThis.
  • Click on the Config button.
  • Click on the Misc Tools button.
  • Click on the Open Uninstall Manager button.
  • Click on the Save list… button and save the file to a convenient location. When you press Save, Notepad will open with the contents of that file.
Step 9

In your next reply, please post:
  • the Vundofix log (C:\vundofix.txt)
  • the SmitfraudFix report (C:\rapport.txt)
  • the AVG Anti-Spyware report
  • the Uninstall List (uninstall_list.txt)
  • a new HijackThis log
Thanks for the prompt reply :thumbup: Before I do the steps that you have recommended, I want to say that I did something stupid (at least thats what I think). I deleted the C:\Program Files\Video Add-on\ folder completely (after closing all those processes starting with "i" because it couldn't be deleted with it running in the background). I restarted the computer after deletion and now all the pop-ups seem to be gone. But I am sure that all the problems are still there… So, should I run hijackThis again and send the log file or should I just carry on with the procedure that you have given me? Sorry for the extra inconvenience :(
Hi,

No problem - please carry on with the instructions. The Video Add-on folder isn't the only one responsible for the pop-ups (the registry entries that load them, for instance, are part of the infection too). Those will normally be deleted by SmitfraudFix ;)
Phew! Finally done…

One small note. This is my home computer and I got my hard disk from my college computer and attached it along with my home hard disk. The college hard disk starts from "drive I:". The college LAN is infested with Bronotok virus. If possible, can you help me remove that as well :blush: .

Ok. Here are all the logs:
_____________________________

VundoFix V6.6.2

Checking Java version…

Scan started at 5:13:19 PM 11/20/2007

Listing files found while scanning….


VundoFix V6.6.2

Checking Java version…

Scan started at 8:04:24 PM 11/21/2007

Listing files found while scanning….

C:\WINDOWS\system32\aciqfjjg.dll
C:\windows\system32\aciqfjjg.dllbox
C:\windows\system32\yxdvjfwu.dllbox

Beginning removal…

Attempting to delete C:\windows\system32\aciqfjjg.dllbox
C:\windows\system32\aciqfjjg.dllbox Has been deleted!

Attempting to delete C:\windows\system32\yxdvjfwu.dllbox
C:\windows\system32\yxdvjfwu.dllbox Has been deleted!

Performing Repairs to the registry.
Done!

_____________________________


SmitFraudFix v2.253


Scan done at 20:54:17.06, Wed 11/21/2007
Run from C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SmitfraudFix
OS: Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600] - Windows_NT
The filesystem type is FAT32
Fix run in safe mode

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» SharedTaskScheduler Before SmitFraudFix
!!!Attention, following keys are not inevitably infected!!!

SrchSTS.exe by S!Ri
Search SharedTaskScheduler's .dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\SharedTaskScheduler]
"{8373a2e0-bdd0-42bd-b4ec-ba5451eb6607}"="haeckel"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{8373a2e0-bdd0-42bd-b4ec-ba5451eb6607}\InProcServer32]
@="C:\WINDOWS\system32\moywh.dll"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\CLSID\{8373a2e0-bdd0-42bd-b4ec-ba5451eb6607}\InProcServer32]
@="C:\WINDOWS\system32\moywh.dll"


»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Killing process


»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» hosts


127.0.0.1 localhost

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Winsock2 Fix

S!Ri's WS2Fix: LSP not Found.


»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Generic Renos Fix

GenericRenosFix by S!Ri


»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Deleting infected files


»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» DNS

HKLM\SYSTEM\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{D62DEC23-3FC1-43C3-B06D-1D954DB0D637}: DhcpNameServer=[removed] [removed]
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS1\Services\Tcpip\..\{D62DEC23-3FC1-43C3-B06D-1D954DB0D637}: DhcpNameServer=[removed] [removed]
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS2\Services\Tcpip\..\{D62DEC23-3FC1-43C3-B06D-1D954DB0D637}: DhcpNameServer=[removed] [removed]
HKLM\SYSTEM\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer=[removed] [removed]
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS1\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer=[removed] [removed]
HKLM\SYSTEM\CS2\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer=[removed] [removed]


»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Deleting Temp Files


»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Winlogon.System
!!!Attention, following keys are not inevitably infected!!!

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
"System"=""


»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» Registry Cleaning

Registry Cleaning done.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» SharedTaskScheduler After SmitFraudFix
!!!Attention, following keys are not inevitably infected!!!

SrchSTS.exe by S!Ri
Search SharedTaskScheduler's .dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\SharedTaskScheduler]
"{8373a2e0-bdd0-42bd-b4ec-ba5451eb6607}"="haeckel"

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{8373a2e0-bdd0-42bd-b4ec-ba5451eb6607}\InProcServer32]
@="C:\WINDOWS\system32\moywh.dll"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\CLSID\{8373a2e0-bdd0-42bd-b4ec-ba5451eb6607}\InProcServer32]
@="C:\WINDOWS\system32\moywh.dll"


»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» End

_____________________________


———————————————————
AVG Anti-Spyware - Scan Report
———————————————————

+ Created at: 10:34:25 PM 11/21/2007

+ Scan result:



F:\Bac JO\Bac C\Program files\Altnet\Download Manager\adm4.dll -> Adware.Altnet : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
F:\Bac JO\Bac C\Program files\Altnet\Download Manager\adm4005.exe -> Adware.Altnet : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
F:\Bac JO\Bac C\Program files\Altnet\Download Manager\admdata.dll -> Adware.Altnet : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
F:\Bac JO\Bac C\Program files\Altnet\Download Manager\admdloader.dll -> Adware.Altnet : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
F:\Bac JO\Bac C\Program files\Altnet\Download Manager\admfdi.dll -> Adware.Altnet : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
F:\Bac JO\Bac C\Program files\Altnet\Download Manager\admprog.dll -> Adware.Altnet : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
F:\Bac JO\Bac C\Program files\Altnet\Download Manager\altnetuninstall.exe -> Adware.Altnet : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
F:\Bac JO\Bac C\Program files\Altnet\Download Manager\asm.exe -> Adware.Altnet : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
F:\Bac JO\Bac C\Program files\Altnet\Download Manager\asmps.dll -> Adware.Altnet : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
F:\Bac JO\Bac C\Program files\Altnet\Points Manager\Points Manager.exe -> Adware.Altnet : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
I:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchTool\uninstallSE.exe -> Adware.Beginto : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\Program Files\SpyNoMore\snmIeGuard.dll -> Adware.SpyNoMore : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP96\A0036859.dll -> Adware.SpyNoMore : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP92\A0033780.exe -> Downloader.Zlob.ejs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP92\A0033788.exe -> Downloader.Zlob.ejs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP92\A0033796.exe -> Downloader.Zlob.ejs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP93\A0033893.exe -> Downloader.Zlob.ejs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP93\A0033918.exe -> Downloader.Zlob.ejs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP93\A0034377.exe -> Downloader.Zlob.ejs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP93\A0034437.exe -> Downloader.Zlob.ejs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP94\A0035437.exe -> Downloader.Zlob.ejs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP94\A0035458.exe -> Downloader.Zlob.ejs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP94\A0035472.exe -> Downloader.Zlob.ejs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP94\A0035495.exe -> Downloader.Zlob.ejs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP94\A0035496.exe -> Downloader.Zlob.ejs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP94\A0035497.exe -> Downloader.Zlob.ejs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP94\A0035499.exe -> Downloader.Zlob.ejs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP94\A0035502.dll -> Downloader.Zlob.ejs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP94\A0035503.exe -> Downloader.Zlob.ejs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP95\A0035750.exe -> Downloader.Zlob.ejs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP96\A0035778.exe -> Downloader.Zlob.ejs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP96\A0035795.exe -> Downloader.Zlob.ejs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP96\A0035809.exe -> Downloader.Zlob.ejs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP96\A0035823.exe -> Downloader.Zlob.ejs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP96\A0035833.exe -> Downloader.Zlob.ejs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP96\A0036833.exe -> Downloader.Zlob.ejs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP96\A0036867.exe -> Downloader.Zlob.ejs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP96\A0036877.exe -> Downloader.Zlob.ejs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP96\A0036891.exe -> Downloader.Zlob.ejs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP96\A0036892.dll -> Downloader.Zlob.ejs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP96\A0036893.exe -> Downloader.Zlob.ejs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP96\A0036895.exe -> Downloader.Zlob.ejs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP96\A0036896.EXE -> Downloader.Zlob.ejs : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP92\A0033781.dll -> Downloader.Zlob.ekq : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP92\A0033789.dll -> Downloader.Zlob.ekq : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP92\A0033797.dll -> Downloader.Zlob.ekq : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP93\A0033895.dll -> Downloader.Zlob.ekq : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP93\A0033919.dll -> Downloader.Zlob.ekq : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP93\A0034378.dll -> Downloader.Zlob.ekq : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP93\A0034438.dll -> Downloader.Zlob.ekq : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP94\A0035438.dll -> Downloader.Zlob.ekq : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP94\A0035459.dll -> Downloader.Zlob.ekq : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP94\A0035473.dll -> Downloader.Zlob.ekq : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP94\A0035500.dll -> Downloader.Zlob.ekq : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP95\A0035751.dll -> Downloader.Zlob.ekq : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP96\A0035779.dll -> Downloader.Zlob.ekq : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP96\A0035794.dll -> Downloader.Zlob.ekq : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP96\A0035810.dll -> Downloader.Zlob.ekq : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP96\A0035824.dll -> Downloader.Zlob.ekq : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP96\A0035834.dll -> Downloader.Zlob.ekq : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP96\A0036834.dll -> Downloader.Zlob.ekq : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP96\A0036868.dll -> Downloader.Zlob.ekq : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{F04093E9-4C68-41AF-B026-DF190EF640E9}\RP96\A0036878.dll -> Downloader.Zlob.ekq : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\C9IBKLAJ\setup_en[2].exe -> Not-A-Virus.Downloader.Win32.WinFixer.au : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\IE4ZN62Q\install_en[1].exe -> Not-A-Virus.Downloader.Win32.WinFixer.au : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
D:\My Documents\C my documents\Old Desktop xp\Downloads\WinAntiVirusPro2007FreeInstall.exe -> Not-A-Virus.Downloader.Win32.WinFixer.o : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
:mozilla.191:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.192:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.193:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.194:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.195:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.196:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.197:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.198:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.199:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.200:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.201:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.202:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.203:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.204:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.205:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.206:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.207:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.208:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.209:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.210:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.217:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.218:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.219:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.21:I:\Documents and Settings\Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\mu97iivz.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.220:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.221:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.222:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.223:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.224:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.225:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.226:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.227:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.228:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.272:I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\whkpgmw7.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.277:I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\whkpgmw7.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.326:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.327:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.328:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.367:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.428:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.535:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.55:I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\whkpgmw7.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.56:I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\whkpgmw7.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.576:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.57:I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\whkpgmw7.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.58:I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\whkpgmw7.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.662:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.666:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.690:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Cookies\murali@2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Cookies\murali@viator.122.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.464:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Abcsearch : Cleaned.
:mozilla.117:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned.
:mozilla.119:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned.
:mozilla.120:I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\whkpgmw7.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned.
:mozilla.121:I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\whkpgmw7.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned.
:mozilla.122:I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\whkpgmw7.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned.
:mozilla.228:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned.
:mozilla.229:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned.
:mozilla.230:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned.
:mozilla.677:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned.
:mozilla.693:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned.
:mozilla.718:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned.
:mozilla.742:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned.
:mozilla.753:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned.
:mozilla.769:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned.
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\Cookies\administrator@adbrite[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned.
I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Cookies\murali@adbrite[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned.
:mozilla.35:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned.
:mozilla.36:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned.
:mozilla.786:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned.
:mozilla.787:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned.
:mozilla.788:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned.
:mozilla.789:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned.
:mozilla.790:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned.
:mozilla.791:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned.
I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Cookies\murali@adrevolver[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned.
:mozilla.588:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Adtech : Cleaned.
:mozilla.589:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Adtech : Cleaned.
I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Cookies\murali@adtech[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Adtech : Cleaned.
:mozilla.157:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned.
:mozilla.158:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned.
:mozilla.159:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned.
:mozilla.160:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned.
:mozilla.161:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned.
:mozilla.23:I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\whkpgmw7.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned.
:mozilla.30:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned.
:mozilla.31:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned.
:mozilla.32:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned.
I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Cookies\murali@advertising[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned.
:mozilla.218:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Atdmt : Cleaned.
:mozilla.395:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Atdmt : Cleaned.
:mozilla.519:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Atdmt : Cleaned.
:mozilla.74:I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\whkpgmw7.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Atdmt : Cleaned.
I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Cookies\murali@atdmt[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Atdmt : Cleaned.
:mozilla.106:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Bluestreak : Cleaned.
:mozilla.452:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Bluestreak : Cleaned.
I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Cookies\[removed][1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Bpath : Cleaned.
:mozilla.30:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Burstbeacon : Cleaned.
:mozilla.32:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Burstbeacon : Cleaned.
:mozilla.25:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned.
:mozilla.27:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned.
:mozilla.29:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned.
:mozilla.31:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned.
:mozilla.32:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned.
:mozilla.33:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned.
:mozilla.34:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned.
:mozilla.35:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned.
:mozilla.370:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned.
:mozilla.371:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned.
:mozilla.372:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned.
:mozilla.138:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.139:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.140:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.141:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.141:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.142:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.142:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.143:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.144:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.145:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.146:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.147:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Cookies\murali@casalemedia[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.331:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Clickbank : Cleaned.
I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Cookies\murali@clickbank[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Clickbank : Cleaned.
:mozilla.405:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Clickzs : Cleaned.
:mozilla.406:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Clickzs : Cleaned.
:mozilla.31:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Doubleclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.33:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Doubleclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.50:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Doubleclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.97:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Doubleclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.99:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Doubleclick : Cleaned.
I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Cookies\murali@doubleclick[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Doubleclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.749:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Euroclick : Cleaned.
I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Cookies\[removed][1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Euroclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.431:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Falkag : Cleaned.
:mozilla.432:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Falkag : Cleaned.
:mozilla.433:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Falkag : Cleaned.
:mozilla.434:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Falkag : Cleaned.
:mozilla.594:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Falkag : Cleaned.
I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Cookies\[removed][2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Falkag : Cleaned.
:mozilla.24:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.26:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.26:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.27:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.28:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.28:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.29:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.30:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.80:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.81:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.82:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.83:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.84:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.85:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned.
I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Cookies\murali@fastclick[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.467:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Goclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.468:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Goclick : Cleaned.
:mozilla.211:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Googleadservices : Cleaned.
:mozilla.284:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Googleadservices : Cleaned.
:mozilla.107:I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\whkpgmw7.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.157:I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\whkpgmw7.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.187:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.188:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.226:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.252:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.253:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.526:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.541:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.542:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.543:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.544:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.58:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.591:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.59:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.60:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.610:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.61:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.687:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.696:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.736:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.737:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.957:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.959:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Cookies\[removed][2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Cookies\[removed][2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Cookies\murali@hitbox[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitbox : Cleaned.
:mozilla.423:I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\whkpgmw7.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Hitslink : Cleaned.
:mozilla.653:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Hitslink : Cleaned.
:mozilla.654:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Hitslink : Cleaned.
:mozilla.655:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Hitslink : Cleaned.
:mozilla.656:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Hitslink : Cleaned.
:mozilla.120:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Hotlog : Cleaned.
:mozilla.276:I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\whkpgmw7.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Imrworldwide : Cleaned.
:mozilla.278:I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\whkpgmw7.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Imrworldwide : Cleaned.
:mozilla.637:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Imrworldwide : Cleaned.
:mozilla.638:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Imrworldwide : Cleaned.
:mozilla.232:I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\whkpgmw7.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Information : Cleaned.
:mozilla.79:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Information : Cleaned.
:mozilla.81:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Information : Cleaned.
:mozilla.167:I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\whkpgmw7.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Liveperson : Cleaned.
:mozilla.168:I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\whkpgmw7.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Liveperson : Cleaned.
:mozilla.301:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Liveperson : Cleaned.
:mozilla.302:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Liveperson : Cleaned.
:mozilla.674:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Liveperson : Cleaned.
:mozilla.675:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Liveperson : Cleaned.
:mozilla.676:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Liveperson : Cleaned.
:mozilla.918:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Liveperson : Cleaned.
:mozilla.919:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Liveperson : Cleaned.
I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Cookies\[removed][2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Liveperson : Cleaned.
I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Cookies\[removed][1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Masterstats : Cleaned.
:mozilla.751:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Mediaplex : Cleaned.
:mozilla.344:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Myaffiliateprogram : Cleaned.
:mozilla.419:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Myaffiliateprogram : Cleaned.
:mozilla.41:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Netflame : Cleaned.
:mozilla.203:I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\whkpgmw7.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Onestat : Cleaned.
:mozilla.204:I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\whkpgmw7.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Onestat : Cleaned.
:mozilla.292:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Onestat : Cleaned.
:mozilla.293:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Onestat : Cleaned.
:mozilla.609:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Onestat : Cleaned.
:mozilla.610:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Onestat : Cleaned.
:mozilla.611:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Onestat : Cleaned.
I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Cookies\[removed][2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Onestat : Cleaned.
:mozilla.238:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Overture : Cleaned.
:mozilla.360:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Overture : Cleaned.
:mozilla.361:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Overture : Cleaned.
I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Cookies\murali@overture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Overture : Cleaned.
:mozilla.229:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned.
:mozilla.230:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned.
:mozilla.231:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned.
:mozilla.232:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned.
:mozilla.233:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned.
:mozilla.234:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned.
:mozilla.235:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned.
:mozilla.236:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned.
:mozilla.237:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned.
I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Cookies\[removed][2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Pointroll : Cleaned.
:mozilla.241:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Questionmarket : Cleaned.
:mozilla.242:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Questionmarket : Cleaned.
:mozilla.389:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Questionmarket : Cleaned.
:mozilla.390:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Questionmarket : Cleaned.
:mozilla.403:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Realmedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.404:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Realmedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.405:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Realmedia : Cleaned.
I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Cookies\murali@realmedia[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Realmedia : Cleaned.
:mozilla.236:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Realtracker : Cleaned.
:mozilla.239:I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\whkpgmw7.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Revsci : Cleaned.
:mozilla.240:I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\whkpgmw7.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Revsci : Cleaned.
:mozilla.373:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Revsci : Cleaned.
:mozilla.374:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Revsci : Cleaned.
:mozilla.375:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Revsci : Cleaned.
:mozilla.376:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Revsci : Cleaned.
:mozilla.378:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Revsci : Cleaned.
:mozilla.379:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Revsci : Cleaned.
:mozilla.380:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Revsci : Cleaned.
:mozilla.400:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Ru4 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.402:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Ru4 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.951:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Ru4 : Cleaned.
:mozilla.437:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned.
:mozilla.438:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned.
:mozilla.439:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned.
:mozilla.440:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned.
:mozilla.441:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned.
:mozilla.442:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned.
:mozilla.386:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Skype : Cleaned.
:mozilla.387:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Skype : Cleaned.
I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Cookies\murali@spylog[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Spylog : Cleaned.
:mozilla.107:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.108:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.109:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.110:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.111:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.112:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.45:I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\whkpgmw7.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.46:I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\whkpgmw7.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.47:I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\whkpgmw7.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.48:I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\whkpgmw7.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.56:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.57:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.58:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.58:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.59:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.59:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.60:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.60:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.61:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.61:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.62:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.62:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.63:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.63:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.64:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.64:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.65:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.65:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.66:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.66:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.67:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.67:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.68:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.68:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.69:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.69:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.70:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.70:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.71:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.71:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.72:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.72:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.73:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.73:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.74:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.74:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.75:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.75:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.76:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.76:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.77:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.77:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.78:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.78:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.79:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.80:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Cookies\murali@statcounter[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned.
:mozilla.308:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned.
:mozilla.310:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned.
:mozilla.311:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned.
:mozilla.312:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned.
:mozilla.34:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned.
:mozilla.35:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned.
:mozilla.36:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned.
:mozilla.36:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned.
:mozilla.37:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned.
:mozilla.38:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned.
I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Cookies\murali@tacoda[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned.
:mozilla.972:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Targetnet : Cleaned.
I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Cookies\murali@targetnet[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Targetnet : Cleaned.
:mozilla.569:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned.
:mozilla.570:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned.
:mozilla.571:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned.
:mozilla.572:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned.
:mozilla.573:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned.
:mozilla.574:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned.
:mozilla.575:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Trafficmp : Cleaned.
:mozilla.32:I:\Documents and Settings\Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\mu97iivz.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned.
:mozilla.47:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned.
:mozilla.49:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0001.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned.
:mozilla.67:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned.
:mozilla.68:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned.
:mozilla.69:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned.
:mozilla.70:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned.
I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Cookies\murali@tribalfusion[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned.
:mozilla.179:I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\whkpgmw7.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Webtrends : Cleaned.
:mozilla.511:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Webtrends : Cleaned.
:mozilla.71:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Webtrends : Cleaned.
:mozilla.132:I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\whkpgmw7.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Webtrendslive : Cleaned.
:mozilla.206:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Webtrendslive : Cleaned.
:mozilla.557:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Webtrendslive : Cleaned.
:mozilla.558:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Webtrendslive : Cleaned.
:mozilla.148:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yadro : Cleaned.
:mozilla.196:I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\whkpgmw7.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yadro : Cleaned.
:mozilla.197:I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\whkpgmw7.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yadro : Cleaned.
:mozilla.848:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Yadro : Cleaned.
:mozilla.101:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
:mozilla.102:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
:mozilla.103:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
:mozilla.104:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
:mozilla.105:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
:mozilla.23:I:\Documents and Settings\Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\mu97iivz.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
:mozilla.24:I:\Documents and Settings\Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\mu97iivz.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
:mozilla.25:I:\Documents and Settings\Guest\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\mu97iivz.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
:mozilla.273:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
:mozilla.274:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
:mozilla.275:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
:mozilla.276:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
:mozilla.277:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Cookies\[removed][1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned.
:mozilla.362:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Zedo : Cleaned.
:mozilla.363:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Zedo : Cleaned.
:mozilla.364:I:\FOUND.020\FILE0002.CHK -> TrackingCookie.Zedo : Cleaned.
:mozilla.385:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Zedo : Cleaned.
:mozilla.386:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Zedo : Cleaned.
:mozilla.387:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Zedo : Cleaned.
:mozilla.388:C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\oyipink2.default\cookies.txt -> TrackingCookie.Zedo : Cleaned.
I:\Documents and Settings\Murali\Local Settings\Temp\MicrosoftPowerPoint\pathlist.txt -> Worm.AHKHeap.a : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
M:\Nerdax\Placements\placement\PLACEMENT PAPERS\Aptitude\PLACEMENT1\PROJECT\internet temp\lovelettertutorial.txt -> Worm.LoveLetter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).
M:\Nerdax\Tuxride\hack\hacking\Hacker's Material\hackingtruths.box.sk\ilu.txt -> Worm.LoveLetter : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).


::Report end

_____________________________

Uninstall List
——————————————

3dsmax ancillary install
Adobe Flash Player ActiveX
Adobe Reader 6.0
Adobe Shockwave Player
ArcSoft Panorama Maker 3.0
Autodesk 3ds Max 9 32-bit
Autodesk DWF Viewer 7
AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5
Backburner
Big Fish Games Client
eMusic - 50 Free MP3 offer
EPSON PhotoQuicker3.5
EPSON PRINT Image Framer Tool2.1
EPSON Printer Software
EPSON Web-To-Page
ESC45 Reference Guide
ESC45 Software Guide
FBX Plugin 2006.08 for Max 9.0
FLV Player 1.3.3
Google Talk (remove only)
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer
HijackThis 2.0.2
Hotfix for Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (KB918842)
Information Center
Intel® Extreme Graphics Driver
Java Development Kit 1.1
Java™ SE Development Kit 6 Update 1
Java™ SE Runtime Environment 6 Update 1
Labtec WebCam
LimeWire 4.14.10
McAfee VirusScan Enterprise
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition - ENU
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition - ENU
Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
Mjuice Components
Mozilla Firefox (2.0.0.9)
Nero OEM
Nikon View 6
Norton Security Scan
PIF DESIGNER2.1
QuickTime
RealPlayer
RegCure 1.5.0.0
ScanToWeb
SoundMAX
SpyNoMore 2.56
Uptown Engine
VideoLAN VLC media player 0.8.6b
V-Ray for 3dsmax R9 for x86
Winamp (remove only)
Windows Installer 3.1 (KB893803)
Windows Media Format Runtime
WinRAR archiver
WinZip

_____________________________

HijackThis log file

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 10:50:41 PM, on 11/21/2007
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\UdaterUI.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\McTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\smax4.exe
C:\Program Files\SpyNoMore\SNM.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\Program Files\Nikon\NkView6\NkvMon.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\Service\AdskScSrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\FrameworkService.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\Mcshield.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\VsTskMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 9\mentalray\satellite\raysat_3dsmax9_32server.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\pctspk.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\murali.exe

O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {23B760D6-C98B-450B-9B32-26C7775CDF83} - C:\Program Files\Video Add-on\isfmdl.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {2C80EAD3-74CD-4700-83A4-AA878CD1C03C} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mljheby.dll
O2 - BHO: ohb Class - {5ED7D3DE-6DBE-4516-8712-01B1B64B7057} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\UpMedia\ContentTool.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: scriptproxy - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\Scriptcl.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\2.0.301.7164\swg.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {C6BA0559-2C44-47A1-B119-F0E26923E19C} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\vturr.dll (file missing)
O2 - BHO: EpsonToolBandKicker Class - {E99421FB-68DD-40F0-B4AC-B7027CAE2F1A} - C:\Program Files\EPSON\EPSON Web-To-Page\EPSON Web-To-Page.dll
O3 - Toolbar: EPSON Web-To-Page - {EE5D279F-081B-4404-994D-C6B60AAEBA6D} - C:\Program Files\EPSON\EPSON Web-To-Page\EPSON Web-To-Page.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google; - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {11A69AE4-FBED-4832-A2BF-45AF82825583} - (no file)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ShStatEXE] "C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\SHSTAT.EXE" /STANDALONE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [McAfeeUpdaterUI] "C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\UdaterUI.exe" /StartedFromRunKey
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SoundMax] "C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\smax4.exe" /tray
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SNM] C:\Program Files\SpyNoMore\SNM.exe /startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [20ed63e9] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\system32\xohytvjr.dll",b
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [!AVG Anti-Spyware] "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe" /minimized
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [googletalk] "C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe" /autostart
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - Global Startup: NkvMon.exe.lnk = C:\Program Files\Nikon\NkView6\NkvMon.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport; to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_01\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {9034A523-D068-4BE8-A284-9DF278BE776E} - http://www.topsoftwarefeed.com/redirect.php (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: IE Anti-Spyware - {9034A523-D068-4BE8-A284-9DF278BE776E} - http://www.topsoftwarefeed.com/redirect.php (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O20 - Winlogon Notify: mljheby - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mljheby.dll
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: haeckel - {8373a2e0-bdd0-42bd-b4ec-ba5451eb6607} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\moywh.dll (file missing)
O23 - Service: Autodesk Licensing Service - Autodesk - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared\Service\AdskScSrv.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Anti-Spyware Guard - GRISOFT s.r.o. - C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Framework Service (McAfeeFramework) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\FrameworkService.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee McShield (McShield) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\Mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Task Manager (McTaskManager) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\VsTskMgr.exe
O23 - Service: mental ray 3.5 Satellite (32-bit) (mi-raysat_3dsmax9_32) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 9\mentalray\satellite\raysat_3dsmax9_32server.exe
O23 - Service: PCTEL Speaker Phone (Pctspk) - PCtel, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\pctspk.exe
O23 - Service: SoundMAX Agent Service (SoundMAX Agent Service (default)) - Analog Devices, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe

–
End of file - 7009 bytes
________________________________________

Thats it :D
Hi :)

Download the diagnostic tool MGADiag and save it to your desktop.

  • Double-click on MGADiag.exe.
  • Click Run and Run again.
  • Click Continue, then Copy.
  • Paste the report back here.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI