This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] Help I think I caught something!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Greetings, If someone would be kind enough to help me out, I would greatly appreciate it. I believe my CPU is infected by some bad stuff… I downloaded HijackThis to help me figure out and remedy my problem but I am afraid to erase critical components of my CPU. I have already done the scan and saved the log, I really need some help identifying what I can and cannot delete. Again your help is greatly appreciated. ARMY STRONG!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI