This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

hello everybody

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

:blush:

This is the first time I take part in any forum and its difficult,
especially the technical english expressions.
Day by day I learn, but now I have a very annoying problem.
There is a site that crept on my startpage unwanted and it does not want to leave me.
Since then I have a lot of problems when I am surfing on the net.
Maybe one of you can help me.
:blush: my picture is from long long ago :lol:
Hi, and Welcome to WhatTheTech :)

I can see you've already posted in the Malware Removal Forum. You should receive help soon enough from one of our expert members, until then take a look round, theres lots to see here.

You didn't post a HijackThis in your topic in the Malware Removal forum. If you can edit your post there, try and add in the HijackThis log in there to speed up your response.
If you can't edit it, do NOT post the HijackThis log as a new reply as helpers look for logs with 0 replies. You will be asked to produce one once someone begins helping you.

Hope you get your problem sorted soon :)

jpshortstuff
I have been able to remove the intruder from my pc with the help the hijackthisprogramm. As I donot understand your technical words so well I will look for an dutch speaking forum to learn more. Anyway thanks for the help and the attention given. marbel :thumbup: