This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Introduction

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hello Guys, Thanks for having me, I am new to these types of forums, in fact, its been a while since I participated in msg boards all together. This looks like a reputable and knowledgeable environment to seek technical advice and shoot the sh!t on new technology. I'm pretty good with computers, studied engineering, whr they taught us almost nothing that can be applied in a practical manner nowadays, just lots of theory. I am looking forward to chating with you. Agent Rogue Toronto, ON
Hello Agent Rogue and welcome to WTT! It's good to have you here. Indeed, if you wish to learn you have come to the right place. We have a great group of knowledgeable people here that are always willing to give advice, and learn along the way of course! Hope to see you around. Regards, Ax