Auntie Vira's inf.ected
Topic Starter
Hi There~
Can you please answer a question for me? I would greatly appreciate it
My computer is draaaaaaagin' big time. When I hit Ctl+Alt+Del and click on proccess's to see what's running, I see the file svhost.exe 8 times!
when I look over at the memory usage they are all using over 5,000K in memory except for one, which is using over 21,000K. I don't have ANY
programs running at all, and only 1 browser window is open. I didn't want to end any of the proccess's because 5 of them say SYSTEM (under
username) 2 say LOCAL SERVICE and 1 says NETWORK SERVICE so I wasn't comfortable messing with any of that. Is this normal for all of
these instances to be running at the same time? Thank you in advance for taking time to answer this for me, I appreciate it 