MorgothsBalrog
Topic Starter
Here are the results of my fixwareout run after trying to fight the Riyo Codec. This is the second time I tried to run it; it didn't seem happy the first time. I can run a hijackthis report as well, if there's a preferred version for me to use. I'd be delighted if someone could take a look!
Username "Alex" - 10/20/2007 13:29:25 [Fixwareout edited 9/01/2007] ~~~~~ Prerun check System was rebooted successfully. ~~~~~ Postrun check HKLM\SOFTWARE\~\Winlogon\ "system"="" …. …. ~~~~~ Misc files. …. ~~~~~ Checking for older varients. …. ~~~~~ Current runs (hklm hkcu "run" Keys Only) [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run] "ATIPTA"="C:\\Program Files\\ATI Technologies\\ATI Control Panel\\atiptaxx.exe" "EzButton"="C:\\Program Files\\EzButton\\EzButton.EXE" "CeEPOWER"="C:\\Program Files\\TOSHIBA\\Power Management\\CePMTray.exe" "nod32kui"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Eset\\nod32kui.exe\" /WAITSERVICE" "Windows Defender"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Windows Defender\\MSASCui.exe\" -hide" "Apoint"="C:\\Program Files\\Apoint2K\\Apoint.exe" "Kernel and Hardware Abstraction Layer"="KHALMNPR.EXE" "Zone Labs Client"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Zone Labs\\ZoneAlarm\\zlclient.exe\"" "LogitechQuickCamRibbon"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Logitech\\QuickCam10\\QuickCam10.exe\" /hide" "LogitechCommunicationsManager"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\LogiShrd\\LComMgr\\Communications_Helper.exe\"" "MSConfig"="C:\\WINDOWS\\PCHealth\\HelpCtr\\Binaries\\MSConfig.exe /auto" [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run] "Taskbar Shuffle"="C:\\Program Files\\Taskbar Shuffle\\taskbarshuffle.exe" "H/PC Connection Agent"="\"C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft ActiveSync\\Wcescomm.exe\"" …. Hosts file was reset, If you use a custom hosts file please replace it… ~~~~~ End report ~~~~~