This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

I have no OS! help please!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi, I recently used partition magic to reformat my harddrive because it was being taken over by malware, but now, When i try to install windows XP pro on it, It won't let me continue. It comes up with an error message saying that the there is no detected harddrive, and won't go futher than loading the setup discs. I then tried to install linux and convert it to XP from there, but it still didn't work. At this point, I don't even know if getting a new harddrive would work. Help please! Thanks…

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI