mwfte
Topic Starter
Hi there,
I'm trying to remove the Riyo Codec that I downloaded earlier. I'm trying to follow all the directions in this thread: http://forums.whatthetech.com/How_Remove_R…ker_t83698.html , but am having a hard time. So far, I only got Fixware out to work.
Here's the report:
Username "Administrator" - 08.10.2007 10:47:36 [Fixwareout edited
9/01/2007]
~~~~~ Prerun check
Der DNS-Auflösungscache wurde geleert.
System was rebooted successfully.
~~~~~ Postrun check
HKLM\SOFTWARE\~\Winlogon\ "System"=""
….
….
~~~~~ Misc files.
….
~~~~~ Checking for older varients.
….
~~~~~ Current runs (hklm hkcu "run" Keys Only)
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"SoundMan"="SOUNDMAN.EXE"
"Mirabilis ICQ"="C:\\Programme\\ICQ\\ICQNet.exe"
"NvCplDaemon"="RUNDLL32.EXE C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup"
"nwiz"="nwiz.exe /install"
"NvMediaCenter"="RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit"
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"="\"C:\\Programme\\Adobe\\Reader
8.0\\Reader\\Reader_sl.exe\""
"AVG7_CC"="C:\\PROGRA~1\\Grisoft\\AVG7\\avgcc.exe /STARTUP"
"Trickler"="\"c:\\dokumente und einstellungen\\administrator\\lokale
einstellungen\\temp\\~vis0000\\gain_3202.exe\""
"QuickTime Task"="\"C:\\Programme\\QuickTime\\qttask.exe\" -atboottime"
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="\"C:\\Programme\\Java\\jre1.6.0_03\\bin\\jusched.e
xe\""
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ctfmon.exe"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\ctfmon.exe"
"MSMSGS"="\"C:\\Programme\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe\" /background"
….
Hosts file was reset, If you use a custom hosts file please replace
it…
~~~~~ End report ~~~~~
My computer seems to be fine, but I'm still nervous.
Could anyone help me, please?
Thanks,
Candice
I'm trying to remove the Riyo Codec that I downloaded earlier. I'm trying to follow all the directions in this thread: http://forums.whatthetech.com/How_Remove_R…ker_t83698.html , but am having a hard time. So far, I only got Fixware out to work.
Here's the report:
Username "Administrator" - 08.10.2007 10:47:36 [Fixwareout edited
9/01/2007]
~~~~~ Prerun check
Der DNS-Auflösungscache wurde geleert.
System was rebooted successfully.
~~~~~ Postrun check
HKLM\SOFTWARE\~\Winlogon\ "System"=""
….
….
~~~~~ Misc files.
….
~~~~~ Checking for older varients.
….
~~~~~ Current runs (hklm hkcu "run" Keys Only)
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"SoundMan"="SOUNDMAN.EXE"
"Mirabilis ICQ"="C:\\Programme\\ICQ\\ICQNet.exe"
"NvCplDaemon"="RUNDLL32.EXE C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup"
"nwiz"="nwiz.exe /install"
"NvMediaCenter"="RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit"
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"="\"C:\\Programme\\Adobe\\Reader
8.0\\Reader\\Reader_sl.exe\""
"AVG7_CC"="C:\\PROGRA~1\\Grisoft\\AVG7\\avgcc.exe /STARTUP"
"Trickler"="\"c:\\dokumente und einstellungen\\administrator\\lokale
einstellungen\\temp\\~vis0000\\gain_3202.exe\""
"QuickTime Task"="\"C:\\Programme\\QuickTime\\qttask.exe\" -atboottime"
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="\"C:\\Programme\\Java\\jre1.6.0_03\\bin\\jusched.e
xe\""
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ctfmon.exe"="C:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\ctfmon.exe"
"MSMSGS"="\"C:\\Programme\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe\" /background"
….
Hosts file was reset, If you use a custom hosts file please replace
it…
~~~~~ End report ~~~~~
My computer seems to be fine, but I'm still nervous.
Could anyone help me, please?
Thanks,
Candice