e-bore
Hello again.
I've been (and still am) overwhelmed with work… too much to do owt about this.
I seem to have an instance of "lanmanwrk.exe", which is apparently some kind of trojan thing.
Please could someone suggest a way of removing it?
(I also have odd "autocomplete" behaviour - it won't fill in my passwords most of the time: at least not straight away; but they are on the system.
I don't want to run SFC or mess about with FF in a rush (might have to wait a week before I've got time really).
cheers,
Jack
I've been (and still am) overwhelmed with work… too much to do owt about this.
I seem to have an instance of "lanmanwrk.exe", which is apparently some kind of trojan thing.
Please could someone suggest a way of removing it?
(I also have odd "autocomplete" behaviour - it won't fill in my passwords most of the time: at least not straight away; but they are on the system.
I don't want to run SFC or mess about with FF in a rush (might have to wait a week before I've got time really).
cheers,
Jack