(The text was translated with a program.)
Described in this topic is happening on my computer.
I'm not a laptop however. I do not think it is overheating, because to me it always happens when you turn.
Happens to me about once every few months and a reboot fix things immediately.
What are the symptoms? Everything starts interrupted in the following pattern: 2 seconds work half a second sleep. Mouse, keyboard, all interrupted.
When I look at processes in task manager is not found none of them to take CPU time.
However, the diagrams can be seen that one processor loads more and the total load is 25%. The list of processes does not show anything other than 97% idle.
In another program, however, immediately sees 20% workload DPC. I've seen and workload Hardware interrupts, instead of DPC.
I have no idea why it was happening, but restart fixes things for me.
Thank you guys so much!
I too have an Acer Aspire 3000 laptop. Who happened to become very slow from one point at a moment.
I signed up to here as well to thank you.
I have been trying all kind of things to understand why my system was my slow. And why the DPC was causing my system to slow down. Only to find out it was the battery that was causing this. I removed it and my laptop works very fast again. And system idle proces is 99% again .
Thanks alot for coming across this topic and for the solutions presented
Thank you for your tip, as others did, i registered just to say THANKS!!!
Worked 100% with an Acer TravelMate 4070 with same 100% CPU load.
Before that it crashed windows xp (coincidental with you updates that git us crazy)
then crashed all attempts for new installations.
Thank you again, that was a deeeep frustration!!
✨ Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI