This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] Browser Redirects And Unable To Reset System Restore

5 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi Dave…sorry for such a long delay. I herniated a disc in my back and have been flat on my back for several days. I am afraid this is going to have to wait for a bit. I am having a great deal of difficulty sitting for extended periods of time. Thanks for you help thus far. I will get back to you as soon as I am able. Thanks, Ed Duke MrFtns50
No problem Ed :thumbup: I'll keep the thread alive as long as you need. My wife just finally had surgery for disc issues she's been having. In quite a bit of pain now but will hopefully be better in the long run. Take care, Dave

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI