This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Removal Of Video Activex Access

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi I'm having problems removing the Video ActiveX Access. I have managed to delete the folder (including all the files in it) under Program Files, but I still have an icon in my system traying (flashing between a red 'x' and a blue '?') saying 'System Alert'. How do I remove this? also attached hijackthis notepad file please help
Hello :)

I would like to see what HijackThis log says:
  • Click here to download HijackThis and save it to your desktop.
  • Double-click on HJTInstall.exe to run it.
  • HJTInstall.exe will install HijackThis to here C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis
  • Click install
  • HJTInstall.exe will create an icon to your desktop.
  • When the installation is ready, it will start HijackThis.
  • When HijackThis is opened, click Do a system scan and save a logfile.
  • Post the HijackThis log here.
  • Do not fix anything with HijackThis, until I tell to you!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI