This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

[Closed] Http Lop Toolbar Activity

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I've read a lot from forums and tried to remove it but it's not working. I've uninstall the programs that made this happen. Used a spyware program to scan my PC but this thing still pops up every 5 seconds. Can someone give me a detail instruction on how to remove this? I keep reading that i need a Hijackthis log. What is it?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI