This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Computer Slow And Always Freeze

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Please help My PC seems to run very slow lately and always freeze when opening a file like 20m and above. have scan with hijackthis but can't figure it out. please help me solve this problems; thanks mike

Please help
My PC seems to run very slow lately and always freeze when opening a file like 20m and above.
have scan with hijackthis but can't figure it out.
please help me solve this problems;
thanks
mike


Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1

above is the logfile I just scan.
btw; there is one more problem which I found when I switch off the pc and than on again it show;
please adjust your cpu speed according to the computer speed.
I have set to auto and the speed is 2.4 G, but later it still freeze while running a file.
when I do all over again by switching off/on and still the same, please help me solve this problem,
thanks
mike

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI