Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Is There A New Computer Virus Going Around?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mrX

mrX

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 August 2007 - 09:03 PM

yeah, im a new user. anyways, i was wondering if this adware.agent.bn, and this zlob.trojan thing was something new, because i noticed that lots of people were getting this infection within the first few weeks of august. You know, the three repeating icons everytime at startup, the red biohazard active desktop item, the constant popups.......... personally, id like to meet the jerk that made this virus, and punch him in the face.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Axephilic

Axephilic

MRU Graduate

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 09:13 PM

Zlob isn't new. ;) Good luck finding the originator! There are governments that can't find these people.. All I can say is let the Malware Team take care of you with HijackThis. :)
Proud to be a Graduate of Malware Removal University - I am a member of:
Posted Image Posted Image

If I helped you, please consider a donation: Posted Image

#3 katana

katana

MRU Teacher- Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • MVP

Posted 20 September 2007 - 05:00 PM

personally, id like to meet the jerk that made this virus, and punch him in the face.

I hope you are patient, ----------- there is a loooong line of people in front of you :lol:

Posted Image[
MalWare Removal University - A Cooperative Effort with WhatTheTech Classroom