This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Error Message "setup Files Are Corrupted", Double Click Exe

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have got about 60GB an archive on the USB hard disk 3.5"



Recently my laptop (win2003 with all patches|) was infected by virus Worm.VB.dz, I guess I have done all processes of cleaning (scan virus and malware online, spubot, Ad-aware, etc) .



But when I tried to run most (not all) of " *.exe" files from my USB hard disk 3.5", I received one of these errors below :



http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/8827/94281000yj8.jpg



http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/888/95164028mj5.jpg



http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/2865/86790985rk2.jpg



How can I fix this problem ? Does that mean i lost all exe files ?



Regards

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI