This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Itunes Store/google Earth Etc Cant Log Onto Server?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 Scan saved at 10:29:27 PM, on 7/26/2007 Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600) MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180) When I try to use Google Earth I cant log onto the server. When I sync my Ipod the Itunes Store fails to connect to server. I cant update the Ad-aware because it fails to connect to server! What is going on I'm getting frustrated!! Have looked around the internet on various forums and haven't found anything. Any help would be appreciated !! Thanks
You may have some corrupted addresses resolved and saved in your Domain Name Server resolving protocol. Take the following steps: (the recommendation may not fix the problem, but it is safe.) Start - Run - (type)cmd - Enter This brings a DOS style window where you will see a blinking cursor. At the blinking cursor type: IPconfig /flushdns - Enter <–notice the required space before the "/" IPconfig /release - Enter <–notice the required space before the "/" Ipconfig /renew - Enter <–notice the required space before the "/" EXIT - Enter <– makes the DOS box disappear and returns you to your Desktop. Each of the above steps may take a few minutes to complete. Please just be patient. Wait for a printed statement of completion and return of the blinking cursor before entering the next command. The above should fix you up in most cases. If it doesn't then I'd be suspicious of possible browser hijack infection. So if the above doesn't work for you…. Post a HJT Log over into the Malware Removal forum. Best Regards

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI