Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 91987 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Ie Problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 smurf

smurf

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 July 2007 - 05:59 PM

hello, i posted a few days back in the HijackThis Logs and Malware Removal area link and found i had some heavy malware installed but now with clean system, but it seems that i still have a problem installing IE 7 and trying to connect to my older IE so that i could up upgrade to SP2. i also have another problem when i open up a window it starts to scroll up and down randomly like a mad man. any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

-kellen

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Doug

Doug

Retired Administrator -Tech Team

• Tech Team
  • 10,057 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 10:18 PM

I don't think you'll have success with IE 7.0 until you are running SP2 and all the critical updates and patches. as to the wild scrolling.......... Do you have a spare mouse you can plug in to see if it's just a mechanical thing? Best Regards
The help you receive here is free.
If you wish, you may Donate to help keep us online.