Panda has been doing more bad file deletions lately, and out of habit I seem to be overlooking that, so those other two files had already been addressed. You were unable to delete this last file with Killbox or manually?
Deleted the whole Setup 3 folder.
Do you have an opinion on Windows updates? Have not been using this lately as it was causing problems earlier this year. Especially IE 7.
Other than that, are we done?
Best wishes, and thanks 1000% for help.
Celticrider.
Those "setup.exe" named items were folders then? As for the auto update issue, I did receive some steps on that from some Belgian friends that seemed promising, but even those I found in other threads to have similar success rates with all the other suggested workarounds seen. MS is usually good about resolving such things, so I figure they are having a litle trouble explaining why it is happening more than how to correct it.
For here you just need to remove the tools we used (SmitFraudFix folder and associated files) and then reset the System Restore. To do this, right-click My Computer and select Properties. Click the System Restore tab in the window that appears, and check the box that says "Turn off System Restore on all drives" and click Apply.
You will be asked if you are sure, click Yes. This will delete the restore points. Then click OK in the Properties window and reboot your computer.
When your desktop appears, right-click My Computer and select Properties once more. Uncheck the "Turn off System Restoreā¦" box and click Apply. OK.
In addition, I like to recommend reviewing the information Here from Tony Klein to make sure you stay malware free.