This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Help - I Can't Access Hijackthis Forum Anymore

5 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Thanks Artemesia I'll take a look at the logs in a minute and your original helper will continue with the clean up on that topic, cheers for letting us know about the problem as Id never tested the worm against websites page titles until you mentioned this yesterday so Its useful to know it can close the browser incase it comes up again Kind Regards Andy
Great job by all :thumbup: Artemesia, we use whatever means we can to kill the bad guys. I will move this topic so others can read it and see what some of bad guys can do.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI