This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Slow Internet And Computer - Help!

4 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I can still see some problems, but I probably need to see over the next few days. When it started doing this it would kick me off my VPN connection so that can be one thing I can watch for. Couple of questions if you don't mind: Prevx is just a trial version. AVG was also a trial version The PC Security Shield is virus only; what else would you suggest I go with. Also, have you ever heard of a mouse hanging on the Send to line? Or have any idea why it would?
Thanks for your help - I'm still not convinced that the internet slowdown isn't from AT&T - but at least I know that my computer's okay.

Thanks for your help - I'm still not convinced that the internet slowdown isn't from AT&T - but at least I know that my computer's okay.

Right. I've been there too.


You're more then welcome.
Glad we were able to help

Peace be with you :wavey:

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI