Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Classroom E-mail Link

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Koolness

Koolness

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2007 - 10:22 PM

Note Number 5 above, You must have Classroom as the subject of the email and to further expediate this you could add your Username here after Classroom as in:

Classroom (Username)

:wavey: Hi Im So Glad ... I Just joined after years of learning from your forums :D
Is there any way i could have the e mail adress to join the classroom please , the link , for some reason isn't working for me. Because I would really apreciate being able to join. Thank you.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 jpshortstuff

jpshortstuff

Teacher Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,710 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 04:27 AM

The address is: admissions AT tomcoyote DOT org

Don't forget to read and follow the points in this post before applying, though im sure you already have :thumbup:

Good luck :)

Edited by jpshortstuff, 21 May 2007 - 04:28 AM.

Proud Graduate of the TC/WTT Classroom

At weekends (GMT) I may not be able to reply promptly due to various commitments. Please be patient and I will respond as soon as I can.

My help is free, however, if you wish to make a small donation to show appreciation and to help me continue the fight against Malware, then click here Posted Image

Need help remembering those important computer maintenance tasks? Let SCars do it for you.

Posted Image

#3 Koolness

Koolness

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 May 2007 - 08:17 AM

Hi .. Thank you very much for the fast reply. Ill get on it as soon as possible. I'm sharing the computer with 8 year old twins today who dont have school :blink: Wish that I had seen before that there were classrooms here. Would also like to take this occasion to thank you for all the years of guidance that all of you have offered even without me having been a member here. If it wasent for you I probablly would have blown up my computer by now. :P