This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

When I Run Hijackthis Version: 1.99.1 I Get Errors

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

When I run HijackThis I get For some reason your system denied write access to host file If that happens you need to edit the file yourself To do this ,Click,Run ans type notepad "c:\WINNT\System32\drivers\etc\hosts" but when I do that there are no Hijack line in host then I get the following An unexpected error has occurred at procedure: cmdScan_ Error #48 - Error in loading DLL * What you were trying to fix when the error occurred, if applicable AVG Anti-Spyware sayed I had some nastys Yes * A complete HijackThis scan log, if possible can,t saves log with 0 KB Windows version: Windows NT 5.00.2195 MSIE version: 6.0.2800.1106 HijackThis version: 1.99.1 whats going on I have ran HijackThis in the past

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI