This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Thank You

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Thank you! I read the hijack this logs and carefully, very carefully, very very carefully follow the help notes. Yesterday I noticed a person with a lot of Java and the helper said only one is needed and the old are compromised. Well. I have been having Java trouble. I never uninstalled a single one. I had 6 on my computer. The processes only showed 1 running. Well, due to the post by the helper, I deleted all my unneccesary java's. Then I deleted the new one too and got it afresh. MY JAVA works without freezing now. I don't have to ctrl alt del and end the firefox process anymore now. Thank you TomCoyote. Your site is the very best of all for help and information. Thank you. :rofl:
Btw its me again. The only problem I seem to have is POSTING. lol I cant find the post icon. When I want to post. Thank you. :scratch: