This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Unknow Script Errors

17 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Sorry it's me. I ran a Pcpitstop test and it showed USB problems, this was in the results I posted. I noticed the problems and eventually sorted them out by downloading a new driver. After I sorted them I ran a new test, which showed no error. I think the test results got overwritten in the mean time. Sorry for the confusion. :weee:
Thanks for letting me know! I would have been wondering what I had missed! Glad you got that fixed. I first used PCPitstop many years ago when I was having trouble with AOL freezing up and found out I did not have enough RAM and then I ordered some memory and installed it. It is a great tool. Have a good day! :)
Hi Susan, I've fixed my original problem :thumbup: I search through Microsoft and looked through the feedback for Onelive safety centre and tried something that someone suggested. I think it was drastic action but it worked. Go to Internet Options, lick on th Advanced tab. At the bottom there is a Reset button. I clicked on this (with everything closed down). After it reset and I opened IE7 and tried again, and it work. I probably have to reset some of my setting, like homepage, but it worked. Thank for all your help, maybe this information could be useful to you. Steve.
Thank you for posting that. I appreciate it when someone replies and tells me how they fixed a problem! Glad everything is fixed!
Since this issue appears to be resolved … this Topic has been closed. Glad we could be of assistance.

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

Coyote's Installed programs for prevention:

http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showtopic=31418

The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online.

Visit the CoyoteStore http://TomCoyote.org/coyotestore.php

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI