ZenToR
Hey people
I think i have solved the problem!
There aren't apearing any Antivir alerts anymore, and the file perfc000.dat is gone, i have deleted it
I have tricked out the trojan:
1. I ran Windows in the safe mode
2. I created a new txt file and named it perfc000.dat
3. I opened the folder: C:\WINDOWS\system32\perfc000.dat
4. Then i replaced the trojan perfc000.dat with the created fake perfc000.dat
5. Suddenly a new file appeard called: perfc000.dat.Vir in C:\WINDOWS\system32\
6. So, i right clicked this new file and start the AntiVir scan: It found the usual TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen Trojan
7. Then i choosed the option: put in quarantine, and this time it works, the file perfc000.dat.Vir now doesn't appear anymore.
8. After this i rebooted the computer and started windows, there were severals error messages appearing at the start that said something like:
10. So i just deleted the fake perfc000.dat in C:\WINDOWS\system32\
11. Now everything works fine
I hope it is fixed now
Thx everyone for your gently help and time, espacially LDTate
If theres still something wrong i will report!
I think i have solved the problem!
There aren't apearing any Antivir alerts anymore, and the file perfc000.dat is gone, i have deleted it
I have tricked out the trojan:
1. I ran Windows in the safe mode
2. I created a new txt file and named it perfc000.dat
3. I opened the folder: C:\WINDOWS\system32\perfc000.dat
4. Then i replaced the trojan perfc000.dat with the created fake perfc000.dat
5. Suddenly a new file appeard called: perfc000.dat.Vir in C:\WINDOWS\system32\
6. So, i right clicked this new file and start the AntiVir scan: It found the usual TR/Crypt.XPACK.Gen Trojan
7. Then i choosed the option: put in quarantine, and this time it works, the file perfc000.dat.Vir now doesn't appear anymore.
8. After this i rebooted the computer and started windows, there were severals error messages appearing at the start that said something like:
9. this message appeared everytime when i started a new program or action…Couldn't lunch C:\WINDOWS\system32\perfc000.dat
10. So i just deleted the fake perfc000.dat in C:\WINDOWS\system32\
11. Now everything works fine
I hope it is fixed now
Thx everyone for your gently help and time, espacially LDTate
If theres still something wrong i will report!