Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

internet problems

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jscis

jscis

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 09:18 PM

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 Scan saved at 11:09:02 PM, on 3/24/2007 Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600) MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180) This is the header from my logfile. I have a dsl connection. Web pages seem to load very slowly. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Doug

Doug

Retired Administrator -Tech Team

• Tech Team
  • 10,057 posts

Posted 24 March 2007 - 10:28 PM

Clear your Temp and Temporary Internet Files Folders. Run Spybot Search and Destroy. Run your onboard AntiVirus. Run more than one of the following; Housecall - TrendMicro Panda Online Scan Kaspersky Online Scan. Post your results back here. Best Regards
The help you receive here is free.
If you wish, you may Donate to help keep us online.

#3 chickee

chickee

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 04:55 PM

Thanks for replying. I'll try your advice and let you know.