This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

old replies

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

My first time using a forum/message board; trying to learn my way around. Registered & posted new topic last night (10:42 pm "Help!") before I found clear instruction on what to do prior to posting HJT log - rather than reply to myself, I posted a more detailed (& followed instructions!) new topic today at 2:58 pm. First post may be deleted. Sorry for hassle/confusion. Thanks for your time!


Removed it
Sorry, I added a reply… (a new hijackthis log) to my hijackthis log thread… What to do?


Sorry for the delay
Sorry, I added a reply to my original message yesterday. It turned out I had another virus/adware problem so I posted it. Please fix it for me. Thanks, Greg.


Fixed ;)
Hello, I'm so sorry. I added a reply to my original post so I could update anyone who decided to help me with my computer.

Here's the thread link: http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showtopic=77288

I need to paste a new HijackThis log since I've made changes to my computer and still need help with it.

I'm not sure what would be the best way to fix it… maybe deleting the first post and leaving the reply I placed as the original post may be the best way.

Could you help me?

Thanks,
Jaime Ojeda
I just want to report that my problem seems to be fixed. I downloaded the new AVG which was able to link me to where the infected file was and I have since deleted it. No further instances are showing up. Please take take my post down so no one waste time on it. Thank you.
Sorry but I've replied to my own post - Twice. I'm having a very difficult time even making a thread to reply to let you know this. So far, I've counted 17 pop ups in these few short lines.
My hijack this log would also be a bit different now as I am continuing to try to resolve this on my own. My business is suffering :(

http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showtopic=77782

Please remove the replies as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

replied

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI