Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93085 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

shockwave install error

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 killerBob

killerBob

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 March 2007 - 10:32 PM

Hi there, I am trying to access a certain web-site that includes a little shockwave demo of the example for the documentation on the web-page, sort of like an instruction book with illustrations, though in this case the illustration is a shockwave demo. Now the most important part of what I want from this web-site is the documentation, and I do not care if the shockwave demo does not work. However, I am continuosly getting an error stating that I do not have the latest shockwave plug-in because the web-site is continuously detecting that the installation of the plug-in was not installed properly. I am assuming this is because I am logged on without administrator rights. So, since I do not care if the shockwave demo does not work and because I am logged on without administrator rights, is there any way I could stop this error from continuing to pop-up? I hope anyone can understands my question, since this on going pop-up error causes my computer to become unstable after the 50th error pop-up window pops-up. If there is any confusion to my question, please do not hesitate to ask me to clarify any of your misunderstandings. My specs are as Follows: Windows XP Home Edition I use Mozilla Firefox 1.04

Advertisements

Register to Remove