Posted 27 March 2007 - 01:04 PM
Register to Remove
Posted 27 March 2007 - 03:37 PM
- If the computer is running, shut down Windows, and then turn off the power.
- Wait 30 seconds, and then turn the computer on.
- Start tapping the F8 key. The Windows Advanced Options Menu appears. If you begin tapping the F8 key too soon, some computers display a "keyboard error" message. To resolve this, restart the computer and try again.
- Ensure that the Safe Mode option is selected.
- Press Enter. The computer then begins to start in Safe mode.
- Login on your usual account.
Posted 28 March 2007 - 09:21 AM
Posted 28 March 2007 - 12:37 PM
Posted 28 March 2007 - 06:07 PM
Posted 29 March 2007 - 04:15 PM
Do not bother contacting us if you are not the topic starter. A valid, working link to the closed topic is required along with the user name used. If the user name does not match the one in the thread linked, the email will be deleted.
Make sure you use proper prevention to keep from having problems occur to your computer in the future.
Coyote's Installed programs for prevention:
The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online.
Visit the CoyoteStore http://TomCoyote.org/coyotestore.php
The forum is run by volunteers who donate their time and expertise.
Want to help others? Join the ClassRoom and learn how.
Logs will be closed if you haven't replied within 3 days
Proud graduate of TC/WTT Classroom
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users