This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

Before Posting a Hijack This Log

11 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Won't that just about stop my IE 6 with all of those programs dragging along with it? I mean all of those Anti this and Spyware that. And by the way, I seem to catch more at Microsoft than a lot of other places, also at EzineArticles, which I clicked into from a Google Search before I had noticed it yesterday. Dennis :weee:

Won't that just about stop my IE 6 with all of those programs dragging along with it?

They are only recommendations and you have to decide how much protection is enough. They are the tools I use to help me keep clean. It is up to you though.

I seem to catch more at Microsoft than a lot of other places,

Catch what :scratch: And from what MS sites?
Glad we could be of assistance. This topic is now closed. If you wish it reopened, please send us an email (Click for address) with a link to your thread.

Do not bother contacting us if you are not the topic starter. A valid, working link to the closed topic is required along with the user name used. If the user name does not match the one in the thread linked, the email will be deleted.
Make sure you use proper prevention to keep from having problems occur to your computer in the future.

Coyote's Installed programs for prevention:

http://forums.tomcoyote.org/index.php?showtopic=31418

The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online.

Visit the CoyoteStore http://TomCoyote.org/coyotestore.php

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI