This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

How do I?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Can someone help with the settings to tile open pages in IE or any other programs open and minimized in the taskbar please? If I have 6 open IE pages they then tileup not showing in a line at the one time in the taskbar. If I am chatting on Yahoo Messenger and have three Yahoo sessions open they then tile up. That is great. How do I reduce IE to tile when three are open………….. thanks Best regards,

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI