This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Suddenly lost contact with SpywareInfo Forum

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello. I am a beginner class user. I was visiting the SpywareInfo Forum for help. I was visiting there once a day, and one person told me that my PC was infected, and gave me some softwares to delete them. I had already scanned the PC with Spybot,Ad-Aware, Norton Internet Security, AVG Anti-Virus and AVG Anti-Spyware. They told me there were nothing particularly wrong with my PC. (Except for one case; Spybot told me in a red mark that the Windows Security Center was disabled, but I was not sure whether it was because of Norton or a malawre. Norton Internet security displayed that it will disable the Windows' warning, for Norton would already do so.) The person gave me advice everyday, and suggested me to post a HijackThis log to the HijackThis Forum. I posted it to this Forum(TomCoyote, HijackThis Logs section). Almost a day has passed now, and I tried to go to the SpywareInfo Forum, but I couldn't. The screen displays 'ZoneEdit DNS services for this domain have expired. To reactivate service for SPYWAREINFO.COM/TEMPFORUM/INDEX.PHP, log into your account and add credits. Thank you for using ZoneEdit' I had already suspections that my PC was hacked. I had to type in my ID(username,password) twice to log in there. I am not sure I was lead to that page by a Hacker, or there is some problem occuring at SpywareInfo Forum. Should I Sign up for ZoneEdit so that I can go to the Forum as before? Speaking about the log in account, I needed to type in my account twice to log in here, too. Maybe my login password I use at TomCoyote is already known by some hacker. I would appreciate your advice.
Thank you. I was relieved to know that the problem might not be caused by my PC, but the problem was occuring at the forum. The staff there would probably know how to cope with it, whereas If the problem was in my PC,I wouldn't be able to cope with it (because I am a beginner), and therefore the problem would have remained. I was upset when I lost contact with a specialist. I was glad you gave me a helping hand. The staff of SpywareInfo Forum would probably have fixed the problem by now. I'll go and see if it is working. Sincerely yours.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI