Yes I am familiar with Outlook 2003 which is part of MS Office. But I believe you would be better for you to seek help elsewhere.
Microsoft has newsgroups devoted to products such as Outlook. I would recommend to register and post out to the appropriate newsgroup with your problem. http://www.aumha.org/nntp.php
If you are not experiencing problems now would you like to post (reply) with one more hijackthis log and if it appears to be fine, I will give you final instructions.
Also were you able to get your Outlook problem resolved?
Glad we could be of assistance. This topic is now closed. If you wish it reopened, please send us an email (Click for address) with a link to your thread.
Do not bother contacting us if you are not the topic starter. A valid, working link to the closed topic is required along with the user name used. If the user name does not match the one in the thread linked, the email will be deleted.
Make sure you use proper prevention to keep from having problems occur to your computer in the future.