With all the talk out there about Vista, you may get lost about the system requirements.
For those like me
cnet has a tool the can check to see if your PC is compatible with windows Vista OS.
Click here to check.
For all the geekeeey ones you can check out your own system with this tool.
System Information for Windows
Great to be aware of, little eagle.
I knew I came across another one somewhere from Microsoft:
Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor
AMD/ATI also has one (haven't tried it though):
http://microsoft.amd.com/us-en/Home-Page/A…te-Your-PC.aspx
or
http://ati.amd.com/technology/windowsvista/GetReady.html
Looks nice but who wants to install a program or read all the conditions.
True that, for the Microsoft link, but it appears the latter two I posted are actually the same as the one you posted, all have this:
[external image: Posted Image]
I think I'll hold off till the bugs are found, I'm sure that some of the drivers will need to be updated.
Whice means that I'll have a long learning curve.
I'm right there with you on that one, especially when Microsoft has been planning to roll out a Vista
Service Pack since before Vista was released!
You have to love MS's "Get the product out the door, finish it later" attitude…
hmm lol, i cant run it.
so i wont be looking for vista for a few years
i dont mind.