This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Two minor problems............please

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

1) When I have completed my internet banking and log off, before this happens I get the following message from IE 6.0. "Allow sub-frames to navigate across different domains". 'Yes or no' . I click yes and the page closes. Why that message please? 2) I sent to a friend two files which open with MSN Power Point viewer which I have. I always BCC these types of emails to myself to make sure that the attachments do open. When I went into the sent folder on this ocassion, the attachment/S would not open and I got the following message: "These files (DrivingInBolivia.pps and Europa_desde_el_cielo.pps) do not have a program associated with them for performing this action. Create an association in the Folder Options Control Panel." When I went into Control Panel/folder options, there was already an association for files If I drag the file from within the email onto my desktop I can open it, but not within the body of the sent email. Would someone know why please? I am using Outlook Express 6.0 and I have never had the above happen before to my attachments in sent file. I checked with my friend and they were able to open the attachment from within their email. Thanks, would like an answer to this curious happening.
Very good article, thank you very much for that.

Okay, I will leave it on 'prompt' in Internet options - thanks.

Thank you for your post, you have answered the first question for me. Would you agree that the following is correct to answer the second question?

"The sent folder copy of an email does not have the actual attachment, only the reference to it." If that is the answer, I have never struck that before!

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI