I did delete the file in Hijackthis and things seem to be running smoothly. My PC isn't a multi user machine so maybe it had something to do with selective startup vs. normal startup. By the way, after deleting exolon.exe and exolon.dll, GameTap had no issues at all. It proves to me that they embed exolon in their software. Is it possible that when I run GameTap that it downloads the spyware each time?
I appreciate you following up on my situation!!
Glad we could be of assistance. This topic is now closed. If you wish it reopened, please send us an email (Click for address) with a link to your thread.
Do not bother contacting us if you are not the topic starter. A valid, working link to the closed topic is required along with the user name used. If the user name does not match the one in the thread linked, the email will be deleted.
Make sure you use proper prevention to keep from having problems occur to your computer in the future.