This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

AVG can see VIRUSII (is that the plural?)

90 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

AVG can spot two viruses but does little to kill them , it lets me quarantine them ,but i think the viruses are creating randomly named files !!



Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 12:03:23, on 06/01/2007
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgamsvr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgupsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgemc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cisvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\PCSuite\Services\ServiceLayer.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\cidaemon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe
C:\Program Files\Lexmark X1100 Series\lxbkbmgr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\BTBROA~1\HELP\SMARTB~1\BTHelpNotifier.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\YAHOO!\browser\ybrwicon.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgcc.exe
C:\Program Files\Lexmark X1100 Series\lxbkbmon.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\YAHOO!\browser\ycommon.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Nokia\NOKIAP~1\LAUNCH~1.EXE
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.0\Apps\apdproxy.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.908.8472\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
C:\Program Files\VIA Technologies, Inc\VIA Audio Driver Setup Program\AudioDeck\AudioDeck.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\HJT\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.co.uk/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.timecomputers.com
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://uk.red.clientapps.yahoo.com/customi…fo/bt_side.html
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://uk.red.clientapps.yahoo.com/customi…arch.yahoo.com/
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.meloco.com/index.php?i=m
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = https://login.live.com/ppsecure/md5auth.srf?lc=2057
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - - (no file)
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.ocx
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: UberButton Class - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O2 - BHO: YahooTaggedBM Class - {65D886A2-7CA7-479B-BB95-14D1EFB7946A} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\YIeTagBm.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Toolbar Helper - {BDBD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll
O2 - BHO: SidebarAutoLaunch Class - {F2AA9440-6328-4933-B7C9-A6CCDF9CBF6D} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\browser\YSidebarIEBHO.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn\yt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Windows Live Toolbar - {BDAD1DAD-C946-4A17-ADC1-64B5B4FF55D0} - C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\msntb.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {014DA6C9-189F-421a-88CD-07CFE51CFF10} - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SUPASTATUS] C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Connection Wizard\Status.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RemoteControl] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MMTray] C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\mm_tray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Lexmark X1100 Series] "C:\Program Files\Lexmark X1100 Series\lxbkbmgr.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Motive SmartBridge] C:\PROGRA~1\BTBROA~1\HELP\SMARTB~1\BTHelpNotifier.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [YBrowser] C:\PROGRA~1\YAHOO!\browser\ybrwicon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BearShare] "C:\Program Files\BearShare\BearShare.exe" /pause
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgcc.exe /STARTUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [iTunesHelper] "C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [My Web Search Bar] rundll32 C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\3.bin\MWSBAR.DLL,S
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MyWebSearch Email Plugin] C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\3.bin\mwsoemon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SpySpotter System Defender] C:\Program Files\SpySpotter3\Defender.exe -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCSuiteTrayApplication] C:\PROGRA~1\Nokia\NOKIAP~1\LAUNCH~1.EXE -onlytray
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mmcrat06] C:\WINDOWS\mmputt.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [system spool] C:\WINDOWS\System32\syspools.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Photo Downloader] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.0\Apps\apdproxy.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [!AVG Anti-Spyware] "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe" /minimized
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [msnmsgr] "C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.908.8472\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [taskdir] C:\WINDOWS\System32\taskdir.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [system spool] C:\WINDOWS\System32\syspools.exe
O4 - Startup: LimeWire On Startup.lnk = C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe
O4 - Global Startup: AudioDeck.lnk = C:\Program Files\VIA Technologies, Inc\VIA Audio Driver Setup Program\AudioDeck\AudioDeck.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Broadband Desktop Help.lnk = C:\Program Files\BT Broadband 220V\Help\bin\matcli.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Ulead Photo Express 4.0 SE Calendar Checker .lnk = C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Express 4.0 SE\CalCheck.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Search - http://edits.mywebsearch.com/toolbaredits/…?p=ZCxdm633YYGB
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: BT Yahoo! Services - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL
O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Messenger - {E5D12C4E-7B4F-11D3-B5C9-0050045C3C96} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Yahoo! Messenger - {E5D12C4E-7B4F-11D3-B5C9-0050045C3C96} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE (file missing)
O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://www.timecomputers.com
O16 - DPF: Yahoo! Chat - http://us.chat1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/cha…t/c381/chat.cab
O16 - DPF: Yahoo! Literati - http://download2.games.yahoo.com/games/clients/y/tt5_x.cab
O16 - DPF: {00B71CFB-6864-4346-A978-C0A14556272C} (Checkers Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/msgrchkr.cab31267.cab
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (YInstStarter Class) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\common\yinsthelper.dll
O16 - DPF: {3D54FEE0-CE46-11D4-8288-0050BA6A5ABF} (WebPie2 Class) - file://C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Presto! Mr.Photo 3\CardExpr\iepiev20.cab
O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} (MSN Photo Upload Tool) - http://riskyslady.spaces.live.com/PhotoUpl….cab?10,0,912,0
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://update.microsoft.com/windowsupdate/…b?1149096336531
O16 - DPF: {8E0D4DE5-3180-4024-A327-4DFAD1796A8D} (MessengerStatsClient Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/Messe…nt.cab31267.cab
O16 - DPF: {A243F6C2-34D2-4549-BCCD-A7BEF759B236} (Seekford Solutions, Inc.'s ssiPictureUploader Control) - http://img.funtigo.com/images/uploader/ssi…ureUploader.cab
O16 - DPF: {B38870E4-7ECB-40DA-8C6A-595F0A5519FF} (MsnMessengerSetupDownloadControl Class) - http://messenger.msn.com/download/MsnMesse…pDownloader.cab
O16 - DPF: {F6BF0D00-0B2A-4A75-BF7B-F385591623AF} (Solitaire Showdown Class) - http://messenger.zone.msn.com/binary/Solit…wn.cab31267.cab
O16 - DPF: {FC67BB52-AAB6-4282-9D51-2DAFFE73AFD0} - http://download.spyspotter.com/spyspotter/…rcabinstall.cab
O18 - Protocol: livecall - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\MSGRAP~1.DLL
O18 - Protocol: msnim - {828030A1-22C1-4009-854F-8E305202313F} - C:\PROGRA~1\MSNMES~1\MSGRAP~1.DLL
O23 - Service: AVG Anti-Spyware Guard - Anti-Malware Development a.s. - C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG E-mail Scanner (AVGEMS) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: iPodService - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: LexBce Server (LexBceS) - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
O23 - Service: ServiceLayer - Nokia. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\PCSuite\Services\ServiceLayer.exe
O23 - Service: YPCService - Unknown owner - C:\WINDOWS\system32\YPCSER~1.EXE (file missing)
Hi celticcountry, Welcome to the TomCoyote Forums My name is mschroe919 and I am going to read your log. I would like to help you So if you would…. Please be patient and I will be back as soon as possible. I will need some time to review youir log. I see you have AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5 can you run it and post a copy of the report. I will be reviewing your log till you post back. Thanks mschroe919
thank you. its not a pretty sight . 1400 infected files ,but I can handle this. the file is so long , I am cutting off the bottom third and posting it next. Partition table (MBR) - OK - Quick checked Boot sector of disk C: - OK - Quick checked System registry Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\Load Scanned System registry Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\Run Scanned System registry Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Scanned System registry Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce Scanned System registry Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx Scanned System registry Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices Scanned System registry Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServicesOnce Scanned System registry Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Scanned System registry Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce Scanned System registry Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx Scanned System registry Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices Scanned System registry Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServicesOnce Scanned System registry Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Userinit Scanned System registry SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell Scanned System registry exefile\shell\open\command Scanned System registry scrfile\shell\open\command Scanned System registry scrfile\shell\config\command Scanned System registry batfile\shell\open\command Scanned System registry cmdfile\shell\open\command Scanned System registry comfile\shell\open\command Scanned System registry piffile\shell\open\command Scanned System registry giffile\shell\open\command Scanned System registry htmlfile\shell\open\command Scanned System registry htafile\shell\open\command Scanned System registry jpegfile\shell\open\command Scanned System registry txtfile\shell\open\command Scanned System registry regfile\shell\open\command Scanned System registry cplfile\shell\cplopen\command Scanned System registry Word.Document.8\shell\open\command Scanned System registry WordPad.Document.1\shell\open\command Scanned System registry inffile\shell\open\command Scanned System registry vbsfile\shell\open\command Scanned System registry vbefile\shell\open\command Scanned C:\PROGRA~1\BTBROA~1\HELP\SMARTB~1\BTHelpNotifier.exe - OK - Quick checked C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgcc.exe - OK - Quick checked C:\PROGRA~1\Nokia\NOKIAP~1\LaunchApplication.exe - OK - Quick checked C:\PROGRA~1\YAHOO!\browser\ybrowser.exe - OK - Quick checked C:\PROGRA~1\YAHOO!\browser\ybrwicon.exe - OK - Quick checked C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.0\Apps\apdproxy.exe - OK - Quick checked C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe - OK - Quick checked C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.908.8472\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe - OK - Quick checked C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe - OK - Quick checked C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Connection Wizard\status.exe - OK - Quick checked C:\Program Files\Lexmark X1100 Series\lxbkbmgr.exe - OK - Quick checked C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe - OK - Quick checked C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\WINWORD.EXE - OK - Quick checked C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe - OK - Quick checked C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe - OK - Quick checked C:\WINDOWS\System32\mshta.exe - OK - Quick checked C:\WINDOWS\System32\rundll32.exe - OK - Quick checked C:\WINDOWS\System32\shell32.dll - OK - Quick checked C:\WINDOWS\System32\shimgvw.dll - OK - Quick checked C:\WINDOWS\regedit.exe - OK - Quick checked C:\WINDOWS\System32\kernel32.dll Change Changed C:\WINDOWS\System32\wsock32.dll - OK - Quick checked C:\WINDOWS\System32\user32.dll Change Changed C:\WINDOWS\System32\shell32.dll Change Changed C:\WINDOWS\System32\ntoskrnl.exe Change Changed C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\hosts - OK - Quick checked C:\w9xpopen.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\StubInstaller.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\aaaaapee.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\myvsngdr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\dgyrwtky.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\gmxjtuly.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\pfukkhex.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\aaaaamyy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\vrstepyg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\gmxjtutl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\myvsndgl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\sltchlsm.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\vrstepdd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\myvsndkr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\aaaaamcp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\pfukkhlm.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\gmxjtusp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\vrstepxx.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\dgyrwqmf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\dgyrwqmw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\pfukkhlk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\pfukkhlr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\pfukkhlg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\myvsndfa.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\sltchlrw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\dgyrwqqk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\gmxjtuwx.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\sltchlvl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\vrstepcy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\myvsndjg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\aaaaamka.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\gmxjtuww.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\myvsndjx.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\pfukkhpl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\UPSCR.Scr Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\cliconfg.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\gmxjturg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\gmxjtuvf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\pfukkhol.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\vrstepbs.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\jswbqygw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dgyrwqty.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\sltchlyd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\aaaaamnr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\gmxjtuad.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dgyrwqtl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\gmxjtuaj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\aaaaamnw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\jswbqyks.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\jswbqyky.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\sltchldq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\pfukkhwy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\aaaaamrw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\pfukkhbf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\jswbqyoa.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\myvsndum.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\vrstepep.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dgyrwqss.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\sltchlxe.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\vrstepiy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\sltchlcd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\aaaaamqk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\aaaaamqy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\vrstepip.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\gmxjtudy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\jswbqyjw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\pfukkhvf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\myvsndtj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\jswbqyny.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\sltchlgj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\gmxjtuhd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\myvsndte.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\gmxjtuhr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\gmxjtuhg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ulead Photo Explorer.scr Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\java.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\javaw.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\javaws.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\inubethv.exe Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\w.exe Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\se.exe Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\pfukkumq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\myvsnqgp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\aaaaaale.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\sltchywj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\myvsnqoq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\aaaaaapj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\aaaaaatp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\vrstedlp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\aaaaaaxs.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\gmxjtioa.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\vrstehxd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\vrstehcs.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\jswbqqhk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\gmxjtmfp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\sltchhmp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\aaaaaivy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\jswbqube.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\jswbqufr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\gmxjtqdm.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\sltchdqm.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\aaaaaena.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\jswbqqgw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\aaaaaerw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\myvsnuuw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\dgyrweax.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\aaaaaacg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\pfukkyls.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\vrstehcp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\vrstehgg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\myvsnurs.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\dgyrwidq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\dgyrwidf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\jswbqqpj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\gmxjtmjk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\myvseoak.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\gmxjtiid.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\dgyrwegw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\vrstedry.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\gmxjtiqs.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\vrstedvx.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\aaaaaejp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\aaaaaimj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\vrstelqs.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\sltchhkd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\vrstelyd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\aaaaailw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\pfukkdus.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\pfukkdue.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\dgyrwmap.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\dgyrwmaa.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\vrstellq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\dgyrwmew.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\gmxjtmsk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\dgyrwium.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\vrstehkr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\gmxjtmfl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\pfukkyxy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\dgyrwiml.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\sltchder.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\sltchdem.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\vrstehoa.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\dgyrwihs.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\vrstedfr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\gmxjtiem.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\dgyrweca.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\gmxjtimd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\gmxjtimq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\sltchkvg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\jswbqxpf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\aaaaalbs.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\vrsteosp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\sltchkmm.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\aaaaaepe.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\dgyrwiif.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\gmxjtinw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\aaaaaarr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\aaaaaavk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\aaaaaaar.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\myvsnqdd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\pfukkyol.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\jswbqqge.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\myvsnumj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\pfukkyss.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\pfukkywd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\vrstelha.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\vrstelxx.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\vrstelce.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\gmxjtqwf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\dgyrwmqx.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\jswbqmqf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\sltchdey.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\gmxjtmjq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\jswbqqpr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\jswbqqpq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\dgyrwebs.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\vrstedqk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\pfukkuid.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\aaaaaadl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\pfukkuil.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\dgyrweip.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\jswbqqdr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\vrstehga.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\myvsnunr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\aaaaaeor.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\dgyrwmek.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\myvsnywx.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\pfukkdhg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\aaaaaejy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\sltchdyy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\sltchddm.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\myvsnuyg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\sltchypl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\gmxjtiua.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\myvsnqhk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\gmxjttrq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\vrsteowy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\myvsncij.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\pfukkurj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\gmxjtiyw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\gmxjtidq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\sltchygf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\dgyrwebg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\myvsnqxy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\sltchyos.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\aaaaaerd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\aaaaaery.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\dgyrwicw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\vrstehny.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\pfukkdtl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\gmxjtqfr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\aaaaaisw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\gmxjtqjk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\vrstehsp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\vrstehsa.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\dgyrwilj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\sltchdqj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\sltchysw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\sltchysg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\sltchywl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\vrstedha.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\gmxjtmff.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\pfukkyxe.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\jswbqqlg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\lexmark_x1100_seriesf27b\myvsnure.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\bootok.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cacls.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\fpremadm.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\comp.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\conf.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cprofile.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\control.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\convert.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\cscript.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\twunk_32.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\expand.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\finger.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\fixmapi.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\flattemp.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\forcedos.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\icwconn2.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\icwrmind.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\inetwiz.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\isignup.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\actmovie.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\label.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\lodctr.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\lsass.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\makecab.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\ntsd.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\query.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\quser.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\mpnotify.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\replace.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\reset.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\runas.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sapisvr.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sc.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\msg.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tftp.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tourP.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\tsprof.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\unlodctr.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\unsecapp.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\userinit.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vssadmin.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wb32.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\winmgmt.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\winver.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wmiprvse.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\wpnpinst.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\xcopy.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\unregmp2.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dgyrwmbl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sltchhkx.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\jswbquvl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vrsteluf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dgyrwmnr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gmxjtqts.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pfukkdqr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\myvsnyol.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\myvsnysf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vrstells.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vrstelpe.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gmxjtqow.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aaaaaicg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gmxjtqsm.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vrstelxe.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\jswbquyl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gmxjtqws.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\myvsnyjl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\myvsnyna.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pfukkdxf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dgyrwmhp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\myvsnyar.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sltchhqq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\myvsnyek.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\myvsnyeq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\jswbqucy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\jswbqucw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\jswbquca.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pfukkdss.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vrstelfw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\jswbqugl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\myvsnyqx.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pfukkdwj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pfukkdwp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pfukkdbs.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\myvsnyuq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dgyrwmga.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aaaaaiaa.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gmxjtqqk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aaaaaiek.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gmxjtqug.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\jswbquba.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pfukkdrd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sltchhxl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dgyrwmbw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pfukkdaf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sltchhgk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gmxjtqha.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aaaaaiyp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sltchhkk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aaaaaidf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dgyrwmjj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sltchhsq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\jswbqual.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pfukkdml.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\jswbquep.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\jswbques.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sltchhwy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gmxjtqck.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aaaaaipw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\jswbquia.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dgyrwmad.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\myvsnysg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aaaaaixm.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vrstelpy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vrstelts.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\jswbquuk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\jswbquug.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sltchhre.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pfukkdle.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vrstelxw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\jswbqudw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dgyrwmqf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gmxjtqwk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vrstelgd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aaaaamsm.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\myvsndrf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\myvsndrw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vrstepod.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vrstepog.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sltchlim.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\jswbqytf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aaaaamfl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\myvsndem.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vrstehva.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\myvsnuhw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aaaaaeie.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vrstehef.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vrstehed.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dgyrwiwp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aaaaaeuf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dgyrwifa.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dgyrwijr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\jswbqqax.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aaaaaelk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dgyrwiry.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aaaaaepe.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\jswbqqmd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gmxjtmkk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pfukkyhe.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gmxjtmsp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\myvsnujq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vrstehgs.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gmxjtmbm.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\jswbqqlw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dgyrwida.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\jswbqqpr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pfukkygg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\jswbqqtl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\myvsnuep.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aaaaaejl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pfukkysk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aaaaaenl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sltchdyy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sltchddw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sltchdlf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gmxjtmmm.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pfukkyjy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aaaaaeil.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gmxjtmus.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vrstehaw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aaaaaemf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dgyrwiss.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\jswbqqfw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sltchdck.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aaaaaeua.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pfukkyef.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dgyrwiff.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sltchdow.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dgyrwijg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aaaaaedg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sltchdof.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gmxjtmtm.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gmxjtmtd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sltchdwe.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vrstehdl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vrstehha.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\jswbqqmk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gmxjtmgg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pfukkydm.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\myvsnufk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vrstehxp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dgyrwiqj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vrstehcw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sltchdak.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\jswbqqhe.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sltchder.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gmxjtmfy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\myvsnuvj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\myvsnuvs.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aaaaaebl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vrstehsa.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pfukkykd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sltchdug.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aaaaaejf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dgyrwipr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\myvsnumf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vrstehfw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sltchdye.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aaaaaerd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\jswbqqkm.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aaaaaevx.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gmxjtmma.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aaaaaeem.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\jswbqqbd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sltchdtx.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\jswbqufr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\jswbqufj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pfukkdrj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gmxjtqdg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pfukkdar.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\myvsnyty.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\jswbqurk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dgyrwmje.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aaaaaidk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pfukkdme.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sltchhwe.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dgyrwmvk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dgyrwmvq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pfukkdym.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aaaaaixg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gmxjtqkf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aaaaaicp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sltchhna.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pfukkdha.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gmxjtqsj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vrstelxq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pfukkdpk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pfukkdpw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gmxjtqbr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pfukkdtf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aaaaaisr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dgyrwmdf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\myvsnyaf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aaaaaife.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sltchhqk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\myvsnyis.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pfukkdoj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\myvsnyik.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aaaaaija.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dgyrwmpf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dgyrwmpe.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sltchhyp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gmxjtqaw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gmxjtqaa.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pfukkdsr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pfukkdwg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aaaaairl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dgyrwmxf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pfukkdwy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gmxjtqiw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\myvsnyyr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aaaaaiaf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pfukkdjx.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\jswbquwg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dgyrwmoq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sltchhcl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vrstelie.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\myvsnytk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dgyrwmbx.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sltchhgj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sltchhgp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\myvsnyxr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\jswbqury.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pfukkdix.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\jswbquvf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aaaaaihs.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dgyrwmnf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sltchhwl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\pfukkdqj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vrstelhf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gmxjtqcy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sltchhfk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\myvsnysl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\aaaaaixd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\myvsnyws.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dgyrwmer.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gmxjtqoy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dgyrwmmg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\myvsnyfx.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\myvsnyfp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\myvsnyfs.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gmxjtqsq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gmxjtqwx.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\jswbqupy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\jswbqupp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sltchhid.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\myvsnyaw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dgyrwmhd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gmxjtqnm.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vrstelwq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vrstelwf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\dgyrwmlp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vrstelwl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gmxjtqrg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\jswbquxw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vrstelwy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\sltchhqd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\vrstelbw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\gmxjtqvr.t Vi
C:\Documents and Settings\bt\Desktop\aaaaadod.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Documents and Settings\bt\Desktop\gmxjtlfs.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Documents and Settings\bt\Desktop\vrstegks.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Documents and Settings\bt\Desktop\sltchcek.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Documents and Settings\odog\gmxjtpbj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Documents and Settings\odog\jswbqthw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Documents and Settings\odog\vrstekgk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Documents and Settings\odog\jswbqthe.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Documents and Settings\odog\gmxjtpbx.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Documents and Settings\odog\Local Settings\Temp\aaaaaddp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Documents and Settings\beth\sltchgdq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Documents and Settings\beth\Local Settings\Temp\rtdrvmon.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Documents and Settings\beth\Local Settings\Temp\dgyrwlug.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Documents and Settings\beth\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\HRJF59GE\myvsnxef.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Documents and Settings\beth\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ODMFCXAF\sltchgqq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\MSInfo\gmxjtpix.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Smart Tag\aaaaahvx.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE11\MSOICONS.EXE Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE11\gmxjtpiy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OFFICE11\gmxjtpiq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\MODI\11.0\gmxjtpmf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\MODI\11.0\jswbqtsd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\MODI\11.0\sltchglj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\EQUATION\EQNEDT32.EXE Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\EQUATION\pfukkcfr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\VS7JIT.EXE Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\dgyrwlga.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\DW\jswbqxwf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\DW\pfukkgjg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Web Components\11\sltchkpw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Source Engine\gmxjttqx.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Works Shared\wkscal.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Works Shared\WkCalRem.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Works Shared\jswbqxbs.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Works Shared\gmxjttuk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Shoebox\myvsnchd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\MSMAPI\1033\aaaaalma.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\MSMAPI\1033\sltchkxr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\MSMAPI\1033\sltchkxy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Engine\6\Intel 32\vrsteoes.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Professional\RunTime\0701\Intel32\DotNetInstaller.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Professional\RunTime\0701\Intel32\aaaaalmw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\8\Intel 32\IDriver.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\8\Intel 32\IDriver2.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\8\Intel 32\sltchkcd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\8\Intel 32\aaaaalqg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriver.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\IDriver2.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\aaaaalqf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\myvsnctj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\11\Intel 32\sltchkgg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\Motive\InstallHelper.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\Motive\jswbqxnl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\snpstd2\usnpstd2.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\snpstd2\vsnpstd2.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\snpstd2\myvsncxm.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\snpstd2\jswbqxrf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\PCSuite\Services\NclBTHandler.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\PCSuite\Services\aaaaalda.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\PCSuite\DataLayer\vrsteouk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Update\Base Images\jre1.5.0.b64\patch-jre1.5.0_03.b07\patchjre.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Update\Base Images\jre1.5.0.b64\patch-jre1.5.0_03.b07\launcher.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Update\Base Images\jre1.5.0.b64\patch-jre1.5.0_03.b07\myvsncgq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Update\Base Images\jre1.5.0.b64\patch-jre1.5.0_03.b07\sltchksj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Update\Base Images\jre1.5.0.b64\patch-jre1.5.0_03.b07\aaaaalhx.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\Companion Wizard\sltchksl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nokia\MPAPI\dgyrwprf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Windows NT\aaaaallf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\MSN\MSNCoreFiles.BAK.{FEC69D39-ADBA-4928-98F0-3571AA97ABDF}\update.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\MSN\MSNCoreFiles.BAK.{FEC69D39-ADBA-4928-98F0-3571AA97ABDF}\copymar.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\MSN\MSNCoreFiles.BAK.{FEC69D39-ADBA-4928-98F0-3571AA97ABDF}\dw.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\MSN\MSNCoreFiles.BAK.{FEC69D39-ADBA-4928-98F0-3571AA97ABDF}\msn6.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\MSN\MSNCoreFiles.BAK.{FEC69D39-ADBA-4928-98F0-3571AA97ABDF}\sltchkww.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\MSN\MSNCoreFiles.BAK.{FEC69D39-ADBA-4928-98F0-3571AA97ABDF}\pfukkgqm.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\MSN\MSNCoreFiles.BAK.{FEC69D39-ADBA-4928-98F0-3571AA97ABDF}\aaaaalpr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\MSN\MSNCoreFiles.BAK.{FEC69D39-ADBA-4928-98F0-3571AA97ABDF}\vrsteohl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\MSN\MSNCoreFiles.BAK.{FEC69D39-ADBA-4928-98F0-3571AA97ABDF}\Setup\msnunin.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\MSN\MSNCoreFiles.BAK.{FEC69D39-ADBA-4928-98F0-3571AA97ABDF}\Setup\pfukkgup.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\MSN\MSNCoreFiles\update.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\MSN\MSNCoreFiles\copymar.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\MSN\MSNCoreFiles\dw.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\MSN\MSNCoreFiles\vrsteolk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\MSN\MSNCoreFiles\vrsteolg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\MSN\MSNCoreFiles\myvsncwf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\MSN\MSNCoreFiles\aaaaalxj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\MSN\MSNCoreFiles\Setup\msnunin.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\MSN\MSNCoreFiles\Setup\aaaaaltj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgsin.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Messenger\sltchkjp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Messenger\jswbqxqs.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmlaunch.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\migrate.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmsetsdk.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\jswbqxud.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\jswbqxyq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\dgyrwpmd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\vrsteoxj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Connection Wizard\isgnup.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Connection Wizard\gmxjttwy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Connection Wizard\aaaaalke.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\dvdrgn.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\ddtester.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\cltest.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\pfukkgte.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\myvsncrm.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\pfukkgxr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\gmxjttfy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\pfukkgxm.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Common\UpdateIPR.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Common\vrsteoow.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerProducer\aaaaalww.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerProducer\pfukkggr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerProducer\DVDPlayer\PDVD_RT\PowerDVD.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerProducer\DVDPlayer\PDVD_RT\aaaaalwa.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{6811CAA0-BF12-11D4-9EA1-0050BAE317E1}\dgyrwppq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{B7A0CE06-068E-11D6-97FD-0050BACBF861}\pfukkgos.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{F45298E5-0083-426F-A668-1A2C5F04B8A0}\aaaaalnf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{225AF9A1-B556-88D5-94AA-0010B5426419}\vrsteofk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{EADAA6F7-991F-4CE9-B5CE-FCF3D81F7C7D}\vrsteofq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{BBC0D330-C37B-4472-BFB9-AA217CF0C95F}\myvsncmp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{E38E1721-7FE7-11D4-A898-0000E83DCDA6}\pfukkgwr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX Codec\pfukkgwq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\DivX\DivX Player 2.1\sltchkdk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\mm_TDMEngine.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\MMComReg.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\ti.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\mmjbrun.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\MMJBPortables.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\MMJBPortablesLaunch.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\MMJBBurn.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\unmatch.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\myvsncue.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\gmxjttif.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\jswbqxoy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\sltchkhj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\dgyrwpgs.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\pfukkgfq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\aaaaalad.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\pfukkgfs.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\aaaaalel.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\Setup\Setup_ENU.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Jukebox\Setup\pfukkgjg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Update\aaaaalek.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Update\DLM\MMUpdateMgrSetup.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Update\DLM\pfukkgja.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Update\DLM\vrsteovw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\MUSICMATCH Update\MMJB\aaaaalia.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\UNBIND.EXE Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\MSQRY32.EXE Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\pfukkgrm.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\myvsnclq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\gmxjttya.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\dgyrwpsw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\sltchkcf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\aaaaalqa.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\jswbqxjk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\gmxjttds.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\sltchkcq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\jswbqxnm.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\dgyrwpbr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\vrsteomg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\vrsteomx.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\sltchkgq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\myvsncxs.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\pfukkgeq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\aaaaalya.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\aaaaalyr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\gmxjttld.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\dgyrwpfl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\1033\dgyrwpsl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\1033\vrsteoed.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\wkgdcach.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\wksdb.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\wksss.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\wksab.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\wkfud.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\wkpdfsnf.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\wklnckml.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\wkssb.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\wkplmstp.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\wkwcestp.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\WksProj.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\dgyrwpjl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\sltchkse.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\aaaaalha.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\pfukkgms.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\sltchksx.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\gmxjttty.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\aaaaallw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\pfukkgqs.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\jswbqxef.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\pfukkguj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\sltchkbe.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\gmxjttcf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Microsoft Works\myvsncoj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\S3\P4M266\s3setvga.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\S3\P4M266\aaaaalpr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\mm\hancerextramm\webinstaller.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\mm\hancerextramm\gmxjttcg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\mm\hancerextramm\sltchkfe.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\mm\doithancer\webinstaller.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\mm\doithancer\jswbqxmd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\mm\doithancer\pfukkgyw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Lexmark X1100 Series\gmxjttga.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Lexmark X1100 Series\myvsncwr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Lexmark X1100 Series\gmxjttkf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Lexmark X1100 Series\Drivers\English\sltchkfx.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Lexmark X1100 Series\Drivers\English\dgyrwpal.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Lexmark X1100 Series\Drivers\English\gmxjttgg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\FaxTools\Phonebk.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\FaxTools\aaaaalxk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\FaxTools\aaaaalxj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\FaxTools\jswbqxuw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\FaxTools\jswbqxus.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\FaxTools\jswbqxua.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\FaxTools\Install\vrsteopq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\mIRC\dgyrwpif.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Presto! Mr.Photo 3\MrPhoto3\Presto! Panorama.SCR Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Presto! Mr.Photo 3\MrPhoto3\Panorama.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Presto! Mr.Photo 3\MrPhoto3\ICompose.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Presto! Mr.Photo 3\MrPhoto3\PSaver.scr Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Presto! Mr.Photo 3\MrPhoto3\PShow.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Presto! Mr.Photo 3\MrPhoto3\FullView.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Presto! Mr.Photo 3\MrPhoto3\jswbqxys.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Presto! Mr.Photo 3\MrPhoto3\aaaaalgk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Presto! Mr.Photo 3\MrPhoto3\pfukkgla.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Presto! Mr.Photo 3\MrPhoto3\jswbqxym.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Presto! Mr.Photo 3\MrPhoto3\aaaaalkk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Presto! Mr.Photo 3\MrPhoto3\aaaaalky.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Presto! Mr.Photo 3\MrPhoto3\aaaaalkx.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Presto! Mr.Photo 3\MrPhoto3\vrsteocd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Presto! Mr.Photo 3\MrPhoto3\pfukkggp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Presto! Mr.Photo 3\CardExpr\card.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Presto! Mr.Photo 3\CardExpr\sltchkme.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Presto! Image Folio 4.2\vrsteowe.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Presto! Image Folio 4.2\vrsteowl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Presto! Image Folio 4.2\vrsteobq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Presto! Image Folio 4.2\vrsteobp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\NewSoft\Presto! Image Folio 4.2\gmxjttvk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\City Interactive\WWII Pacific Heroes\postinst.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\City Interactive\WWII Pacific Heroes\sltchkul.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\City Interactive\WWII Pacific Heroes\myvsncmq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Reader\sltchktf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.0\Apps\pfukkgrd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.0\Apps\jswbqxjr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.0\Apps\gmxjttdy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.0\Apps\aaaaalqs.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.0\Shared_Assets\locales\en_gb\aaaaalus.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Vector\Sno-Cross Extreme\Setup.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Vector\Sno-Cross Extreme\vrsteodr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Vector\Sno-Cross Extreme\pfukkgqw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\sltchkbm.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\aaaaalpl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\dgyrwpvj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\jswbqxmg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\gmxjttgd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\BT Broadband 220V\Help\aaaaapsp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\BT Broadband 220V\Help\bin\BTHelp.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\BT Broadband 220V\Help\bin\mpbtn.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\BT Broadband 220V\Help\bin\MCCUpdate.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\BT Broadband 220V\Help\bin\StartAsync.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\BT Broadband 220V\Help\bin\mccsilent.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\BT Broadband 220V\Help\bin\KillWindow2.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\BT Broadband 220V\Help\bin\myvsncsj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\BT Broadband 220V\Help\bin\vrsteolf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\BT Broadband 220V\Help\bin\pfukkgdd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\BT Broadband 220V\Help\bin\myvsncws.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\BT Broadband 220V\Help\bin\gmxjttkj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\BT Broadband 220V\Help\bin\sltchkjl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\BT Broadband 220V\Help\bin\sltchkjd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\BT Broadband 220V\Help\bin\gmxjttke.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\BT Broadband 220V\Help\bin\myvsncwf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\BT Broadband 220V\Help\de\jsharp\bin\gmxjttod.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\BT Broadband 220V\Help\vendors\btbb\content\template\driven_dev\BroadBandAsst\cpe.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\BT Broadband 220V\Help\vendors\btbb\content\template\driven_dev\BroadBandAsst\pfukkgla.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\BT Broadband 220V\Help\SmartBridge\SBUpdate.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\BT Broadband 220V\Help\SmartBridge\aaaaapol.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\BT Broadband 220V\Help\SmartBridge\dgyrwtuq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\BT Broadband 220V\Help\SmartBridge\pfukkkts.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\BT Broadband 220V\Help\SmartBridge\gmxjtxfk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\BT Broadband 220V\Launcher\aaaaapsk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\Yshortcut.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\pfukkkcy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\gmxjtxjj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\aaaaapwe.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\vrstesoy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\gmxjtxje.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\gmxjtxja.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\dgyrwthe.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\jswbqctp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Installs\jswbqctk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\browser\vrstesbl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\browser\aaaaapnq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\browser\myvsngqs.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\YUM\aaaaapve.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\myvsngug.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\vrstesrl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\dgyrwtkk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\myvsngdj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\jswbqcwg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yupdater.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Parental Controls\ypc.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Parental Controls\ypcplug.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Parental Controls\aaaaapik.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Parental Controls\vrstesap.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\YPSR\ypsrru.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\YPSR\ypsrcfg.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\YPSR\dlaunch.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\YPSR\jswbqcfj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\YPSR\gmxjtxyy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\YPSR\pfukkkvq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\YPSR\jswbqcjs.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\YPSR\pfukkkva.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\YPSR\Quarantine\ppqC9.tmp Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\YPSR\Quarantine\ppq4F.tmp\aaaaapms.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\YPSR\updates\aaaaapqk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\YPSR\updates\myvsngpf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Motive\AsstCommon\MotiveDirectory.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Motive\AsstCommon\motmon.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Motive\AsstCommon\jswbqcjp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Motive\AsstCommon\sltchogs.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Tradewinds Legends\tw3_0123.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Tradewinds Legends\vrstesmd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Tradewinds Legends\ReflexiveArcade\pfukkkag.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Age of Castles\Age-of-Castles.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Age of Castles\vrstesqx.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Age of Castles\jswbqcrj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Age of Castles\ReflexiveArcade\sltchokd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Alien Shooter Demo\AlienShooter.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Alien Shooter Demo\CheckDX.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Alien Shooter Demo\pfukkkey.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Alien Shooter Demo\pfukkkej.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Free\pfukkkml.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Free\sltchosg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Free\sltchosj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Free\myvsnggl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Free\sltchosw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Free\gmxjtxxx.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Free\aaaaapll.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Free\aaaaaplr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\vrsteshy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\pfukkkuw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\Device Manager\gmxjtxxj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Mingjong\AMCAP.EXE Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Mingjong\jswbqcmj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Mingjong\VideoMonitor\Monitor.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Mingjong\VideoMonitor\gmxjtxcx.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Mingjong\VideoMail\pfukkkyl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Mingjong\PhotoBrowser\pfukkkya.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Windows Media Components\Encoder\WMEnc.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Windows Media Components\Encoder\wmencagt.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Windows Media Components\Encoder\wmmv.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Windows Media Components\Encoder\aaaaaptm.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Windows Media Components\Encoder\gmxjtxgj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Windows Media Components\Encoder\aaaaaptw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Express 4.0 SE\AutoLoad.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Express 4.0 SE\pepack.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Express 4.0 SE\olreg.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Express 4.0 SE\dgyrwtes.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Express 4.0 SE\sltchojw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Express 4.0 SE\sltchojl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Express 4.0 SE\dgyrwtig.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Express 4.0 SE\aaaaapcq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Explorer 7.0\AutoLoad.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Explorer 7.0\Drop.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Explorer 7.0\Olreg.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Explorer 7.0\jswbqchm.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Explorer 7.0\myvsngnd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Explorer 7.0\gmxjtxbx.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Explorer 7.0\gmxjtxbm.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Explorer 7.0\aaaaapsd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead Photo Explorer 7.0\jswbqclj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead COOL 360\upacker.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead COOL 360\UPV.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead COOL 360\Olreg.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead COOL 360\pfukkkxy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead COOL 360\gmxjtxfx.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead COOL 360\sltchoik.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead COOL 360\gmxjtxjl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead COOL 360\sltchoig.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Ulead Systems\Ulead COOL 360\jswbqcpx.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\iTunes\gmxjtxns.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\MSNTBUP.EXE Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\UnInstall.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\jswbqctq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\sltchomx.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\pfukkkgj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Windows Live Toolbar\jswbqctl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Nokia\Connectivity Cable Driver\myvsngeq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\vrsteswp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\aaaaapfx.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\jswbqcxm.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\aaaaapfw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\myvsngey.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\pfukkkkw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\gmxjtxve.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\pfukkkol.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\myvsngif.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\vrstesbm.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\vrstesbp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\aaaaapjj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\dgyrwtpw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\dgyrwtpl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6\Btmdm\aaaaapjx.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\GalaNet\Flyff\Flyff.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\GalaNet\Flyff\Updater.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\GalaNet\Flyff\myvsngik.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\GalaNet\Flyff\gmxjtxvx.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\GalaNet\Flyff\jswbqccl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\GalaNet\Flyff\sltchoyr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Kazaa\My Shared Folder\aaaaapng.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Gpotato\Flyff\myvsngme.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Gpotato\Flyff\dgyrwttl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Gpotato\Flyff\aaaaapnp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Eudemons Online\gmxjtxea.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\LimeWire\jswbqckx.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\java.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\javacpl.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\javaw.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\jucheck.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\jusched.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\keytool.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\kinit.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\klist.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\ktab.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\orbd.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\pack200.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\policytool.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\rmid.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\rmiregistry.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\servertool.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\tnameserv.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\unpack200.exe Virus identified I-Worm/Luder.A Infected C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\dgyrwtxd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\jswbqcke.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\vrstesjy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\myvsngqj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\sltchodr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\aaaaapvy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\vrstesnp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\aaaaapvj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\myvsnguw.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\pfukkkbk.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\myvsngul.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\vrstesns.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\sltchohp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\pfukkkbj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\jswbqcow.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\aaaaapve.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\sltchohl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_03\bin\dgyrwtcy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\TClone\vrstesrf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\MSOCache\All Users\90000409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9\FILES\PFILES\COMMON\MSSHARED\DW\pfukkkfa.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\MSOCache\All Users\90000409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9\FILES\PFILES\COMMON\MSSHARED\DW\sltcholj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\MSOCache\All Users\90000409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9\FILES\PFILES\MSOFFICE\OFFICE11\jswbqcsq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\MSOCache\All Users\90000409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9\FILES\SETUP\sltcholx.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Trial_icon\files\aaaaapam.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\SCLASH\sltchola.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\SCLASH\aaaaapad.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\SCLASH\gmxjtxme.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\GSP\MM2\myvsngyf.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\GSP\MM2\jswbqcwy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\GSP\MM2\pfukkkjs.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\LETTS\GCSE\ENGLISH\sltchopg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\LETTS\GCSE\ENGLISH\dgyrwtkp.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\LETTS\GCSE\ENGLISH\aaaaapej.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\LETTS\GCSE\ENGLISH\sltchopm.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\LETTS\GCSE\ENGLISH\QUIZ\dgyrwtke.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\LETTS\GCSE\ENGLISH\REGISTER\gmxjtxqr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\LETTS\GCSE\ENGLISH\REVISION\aaaaapef.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\LETTS\MATHS\dgyrwtka.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\LETTS\MATHS\pfukkkjj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\LETTS\MATHS\gmxjtxqj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\LETTS\MATHS\myvsngdd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\LETTS\MATHS\dgyrwtkd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Downloads\sltchopa.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Downloads\vrstesvj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Downloads\dgyrwtkj.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Downloads\sltchopd.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Downloads\dgyrwtkq.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Downloads\myvsngdx.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Downloads\sltchopr.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Downloads\pfukkkjl.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Downloads\sltchopy.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Downloads\pfukkkns.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Downloads\sltchotg.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected C:\Downloads\aaaaapig.t Virus found Downloader.Tibs Infected System registry Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\Load Scanned System registry Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows\Run Scanned System registry Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Scanned System registry Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce Scanned System registry Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx Scanned System registry Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices Scanned System registry Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServicesOnce Scanned System registry Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Scanned System registry Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce Scanned System registry Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnceEx Scanned System registry Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices Scanned System registry Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServicesOnce Scanned System registry Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Userinit Scanned System registry SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Shell Scanned System registry exefile\shell\open\command Scanned System registry scrfile\shell\open\command Scanned System registry scrfile\shell\config\command Scanned System registry batfile\shell\open\command Scanned System registry cmdfile\shell\open\command Scanned System registry comfile\shell\open\command Scanned System registry piffile\shell\open\command Scanned System registry giffile\shell\open\command Scanned System registry htmlfile\shell\open\command Scanned System registry htafile\shell\open\command Scanned System registry jpegfile\shell\open\command Scanned System registry txtfile\shell\open\command Scanned System registry regfile\shell\open\command Scanned System registry cplfile\shell\cplopen\command Scanned System registry Word.Document.8\shell\open\command Scanned System registry WordPad.Document.1\shell\open\command Scanned System registry inffile\shell\open\command Scanned System registry vbsfile\shell\open\command Scanned System registry vbefile\shell\open\command Scanned C:\PROGRA~1\BTBROA~1\HELP\SMARTB~1\BTHelpNotifier.exe - OK - Quick checked C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVGFRE~1\avgcc.exe - OK - Quick checked C:\PROGRA~1\Nokia\NOKIAP~1\LaunchApplication.exe - OK - Quick checked C:\PROGRA~1\YAHOO!\browser\ybrowser.exe - OK - Quick checked C:\PROGRA~1\YAHOO!\browser\ybrwicon.exe - OK - Quick checked C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.0\Apps\apdproxy.exe - OK - Quick checked C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe - OK - Quick checked C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\1.2.908.8472\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe - OK - Quick checked C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe - OK - Quick checked C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Connection Wizard\status.exe - OK - Quick checked C:\Program Files\Lexmark X1100 Series\lxbkbmgr.exe - OK - Quick checked C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\msnmsgr.exe - OK - Quick checked C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\WINWORD.EXE - OK - Quick checked C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe - OK - Quick checked C:\WINDOWS\System32\ctfmon.exe - OK - Quick checked C:\WINDOWS\System32\mshta.exe - OK - Quick checked C:\WINDOWS\System32\rundll32.exe - OK - Quick checked C:\WINDOWS\System32\shell32.dll - OK - Quick checked C:\WINDOWS\System32\shimgvw.dll - OK - Quick checked C:\WINDOWS\regedit.exe - OK - Quick checked
Welcome back to the forum:

Wow you can say that again?
I thought that you stated before

AVG can spot two viruses but does little to kill them , it lets me quarantine them.


There is going to be a lot of work here. I am up for it if you are.

FIRST

Check this on your AVG spyware settings:
Once you have downloaded AVG anti-spyware 7.5, locate the icon on the desktop
and double-click it to launch the set up program. Once the setup is complete you will need run AVG sptware and update the definition files. On the main screen select the icon "Update" then select the "
Update now" link.
Next select the "Start Update" button, the update will start and a
progress bar will show the updates being installed.
Once the update has completed select the "Scanner" icon at the top of
the screen, then select the "Settings" tab. Once in the Settings screen click on "Recommended actions" and then
select "Quarantine". Under "Reports"
Select "Automatically generate report after every scan"
Un-Select "Only if threats were found"
It looks as if you didn't set it to do anythjing, we need to Quarantine these bad boys.
So if this wouldnt be too much trouble please run you AVG spyware again with the setting above then
There is more work to be done, but we will wait till I see the new log from AVG.
good luck mschroe919

Welcome back to the forum:

Wow you can say that again?
I thought that you stated before

AVG can spot two viruses but does little to kill them , it lets me quarantine them.


There is going to be a lot of work here. I am up for it if you are.

FIRST

Check this on your AVG spyware settings:
Once you have downloaded AVG anti-spyware 7.5, locate the icon on the desktop
and double-click it to launch the set up program. Once the setup is complete you will need run AVG sptware and update the definition files. On the main screen select the icon "Update" then select the "
Update now" link.
Next select the "Start Update" button, the update will start and a
progress bar will show the updates being installed.
Once the update has completed select the "Scanner" icon at the top of
the screen, then select the "Settings" tab. Once in the Settings screen click on "Recommended actions" and then
select "Quarantine". Under "Reports"
Select "Automatically generate report after every scan"
Un-Select "Only if threats were found"
It looks as if you didn't set it to do anythjing, we need to Quarantine these bad boys.
So if this wouldnt be too much trouble please run you AVG spyware again with the setting above then
There is more work to be done, but we will wait till I see the new log from AVG.
good luck mschroe919


Welcome back to the forum:

Wow you can say that again?
I thought that you stated before

AVG can spot two viruses but does little to kill them , it lets me quarantine them.


There is going to be a lot of work here. I am up for it if you are.

FIRST

Check this on your AVG spyware settings:
Once you have downloaded AVG anti-spyware 7.5, locate the icon on the desktop
and double-click it to launch the set up program. Once the setup is complete you will need run AVG sptware and update the definition files. On the main screen select the icon "Update" then select the "
Update now" link.
Next select the "Start Update" button, the update will start and a
progress bar will show the updates being installed.
Once the update has completed select the "Scanner" icon at the top of
the screen, then select the "Settings" tab. Once in the Settings screen click on "Recommended actions" and then
select "Quarantine". Under "Reports"
Select "Automatically generate report after every scan"
Un-Select "Only if threats were found"
It looks as if you didn't set it to do anythjing, we need to Quarantine these bad boys.
So if this wouldnt be too much trouble please run you AVG spyware again with the setting above then
There is more work to be done, but we will wait till I see the new log from AVG.
good luck mschroe919

Hi 3 apologies. firstly. i seem to mulit-post , dont know what happened there. Second apology , I did a AVG (free edition scan) , not a AVG 7.5anti spyware scan as you asked. Thirdly AVG only reports 2 viruses , as I quoted , tho there are many , I dont know why this is. Now, because I seem to have caused some confusion, I will now do an an AVG 7.5 anti-spyware scan
——————————————————— AVG Anti-Spyware - Scan Report ——————————————————— + Created at: 11:00:32 07/01/2007 + Scan result: C:\Documents and Settings\NATALIE\Cookies\natalie@2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\NATALIE\Cookies\natalie@msnportal.112.2o7[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.2o7 : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\odog\Cookies\odog@adbrite[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Adbrite : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\odog\Cookies\[removed][2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Addynamix : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\odog\Cookies\odog@adrevolver[3].txt -> TrackingCookie.Adrevolver : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\NATALIE\Cookies\natalie@adtech[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Adtech : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\odog\Cookies\odog@adtech[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Adtech : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\NATALIE\Cookies\natalie@advertising[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\odog\Cookies\odog@advertising[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Advertising : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\NATALIE\Cookies\natalie@adviva[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Adviva : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\MAGGIE\Cookies\maggie@atdmt[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Atdmt : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\NATALIE\Cookies\natalie@atdmt[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Atdmt : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\odog\Cookies\odog@atdmt[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Atdmt : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\odog\Cookies\odog@bluestreak[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Bluestreak : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\MAGGIE\Cookies\maggie@burstnet[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\MAGGIE\Cookies\[removed][2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\odog\Cookies\odog@burstnet[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\odog\Cookies\[removed][1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Burstnet : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\NATALIE\Cookies\natalie@casalemedia[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\odog\Cookies\odog@casalemedia[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Casalemedia : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\MAGGIE\Cookies\maggie@doubleclick[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Doubleclick : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\NATALIE\Cookies\natalie@doubleclick[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Doubleclick : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\odog\Cookies\odog@doubleclick[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Doubleclick : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\MAGGIE\Cookies\[removed][1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Euroclick : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\odog\Cookies\[removed][2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Euroclick : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\MAGGIE\Cookies\maggie@fastclick[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\NATALIE\Cookies\natalie@fastclick[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\odog\Cookies\odog@fastclick[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Fastclick : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\NATALIE\Cookies\natalie@hypertracker[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Hypertracker : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\odog\Cookies\[removed][2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Liveperson : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\NATALIE\Cookies\natalie@mediaplex[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Mediaplex : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\odog\Cookies\odog@mediaplex[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Mediaplex : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\NATALIE\Cookies\natalie@overture[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Overture : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\odog\Cookies\[removed][1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Overture : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\NATALIE\Cookies\natalie@questionmarket[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Questionmarket : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\odog\Cookies\odog@questionmarket[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Questionmarket : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\NATALIE\Cookies\[removed]-sys[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\NATALIE\Cookies\natalie@serving-sys[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\odog\Cookies\odog@serving-sys[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Serving-sys : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\odog\Cookies\[removed][2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Sexcounter : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\odog\Cookies\[removed][1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Sextracker : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\odog\Cookies\odog@sextracker[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Sextracker : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\odog\Cookies\odog@statcounter[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Statcounter : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\odog\Cookies\odog@tacoda[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Tacoda : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\NATALIE\Cookies\natalie@tradedoubler[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Tradedoubler : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\odog\Cookies\odog@tradedoubler[2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Tradedoubler : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\MAGGIE\Cookies\maggie@tribalfusion[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\NATALIE\Cookies\natalie@tribalfusion[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\odog\Cookies\odog@tribalfusion[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\odog\Cookies\[removed][2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Valuead : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\NATALIE\Cookies\natalie@valueclick[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Valueclick : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\NATALIE\Cookies\[removed][2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Webtrendslive : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\MAGGIE\Cookies\[removed][2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\NATALIE\Cookies\[removed][2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\odog\Cookies\[removed][1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Yieldmanager : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\NATALIE\Cookies\[removed][1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Zedo : Cleaned. C:\Documents and Settings\NATALIE\Cookies\natalie@zedo[1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Zedo : Cleaned. ::Report end
Hi celticcountry,
We got a lot of work this is a start,
I suggest you do this:
First off:
Stop using Limewire please until I give you an all clean go.
I will explain later.

Double-click My Computer.
Click the Tools menu, and then click Folder Options.
Click the View tab.
Clear "Hide file extensions for known file types."
Under the "Hidden files" folder, select "Show hidden files and folders."
Clear "Hide protected operating system files."
Click Apply, and then click OK

I see you have the program"
Spybot - Search & Destroy on your PC
make sure to date? ver 1.4 is latest and updated
and follow the following instructions
you may have these allready, but just in case here:

STEP 1.
======
CWShredder

Please download and run CWShredder Get it here: http://www.intermute.com/products/cwshredder.html
Make sure that all browser windows are closed with the exception of Cwshredder and choose FIX.

STEP 2.
======
Let’s check for Malware/Spyware on your computer which is best dealt with by spyware-removal programs used one after the other.

Spybot: Search and Destroy:

1.Download 'Spybot: Search And Destroy'. Get it here:http://projects.securitywonks.net/projects/download.php?file=2
2. Install it according to the instructions in 'How To Setup Spybot SD and Ad-Aware SE'. Get it here:http://www.tomcoyote.org/aawsb.php
3. Next, 'Search for Updates' as the definitions are not likely to be up-to-date.
4. Close ALL windows except Spybot SD
5. Click the "Check for Problems" button
6. Click 'Fix Selected Problems' and fix only the RED items.
7. REBOOT to finish removing what Spybot SD found and clear memory


Ad-Aware SE by Lavasoft:

1. Download 'Ad-Aware SE'. Get it here:
http://www.download.com/3000-2144-10045910…&tag=button
2. Install according to the instructions in "How To Setup Spybot SD and Ad-Aware SE" Get it here:
http://www.tomcoyote.org/aawsb.php
3. Next, 'Check for Updates' by clicking on the 'world globe' second from the right at the top of your Ad-Aware SE window.
4. Install the updates.
5. Close ALL windows except Ad-Aware SE
6. Click on 'Start' and choose 'full scan' for a full scan.
7. Quarantine anything that it finds and SAVE the log file.
8.REBOOT to finish removing what Ad-Aware SE found and clear memory.

Please let me know if anything can not be cleaned by these utilities.
NEXT
Run hijackthis. Hit None of the above, Click Do a System Scan Only. Put a Check in the box on the left side on these:
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://uk.red.clientapps.yahoo.com/customi…fo/bt_side.html
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://uk.red.clientapps.yahoo.com/customi…arch.yahoo.com/
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.meloco.com/index.php?i=m
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {014DA6C9-189F-421a-88CD-07CFE51CFF10} - (no file)O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [My Web Search Bar] rundll32 C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\3.bin\MWSBAR.DLL,S
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MyWebSearch Email Plugin] C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\3.bin\mwsoemon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SpySpotter System Defender] C:\Program Files\SpySpotter3\Defender.exe -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mmcrat06] C:\WINDOWS\mmputt.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [system spool] C:\WINDOWS\System32\syspools.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [taskdir] C:\WINDOWS\System32\taskdir.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [system spool] C:\WINDOWS\System32\syspools.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SpySpotter System Defender] C:\Program Files\program files\Defender.exe -startup
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Search - http://edits.mywebsearch.com/toolbaredits/…?p=ZCxdm633YYGB
O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Messenger - {E5D12C4E-7B4F-11D3-B5C9-0050045C3C96} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Yahoo! Messenger - {E5D12C4E-7B4F-11D3-B5C9-0050045C3C96} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE (file missing)
O16 - DPF: {FC67BB52-AAB6-4282-9D51-2DAFFE73AFD0} - http://download.spyspotter.com/spyspotter/…rcabinstall.cab

Close ALL windows and browsers except HijackThis and click "Fix checked"
Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune.
Download - ATF Cleaner» get it here:
http://www.atribune.org/ccount/click.php?id=1
Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
Under Main choose: Select All
Click the Empty Selected button.
Next :
Uninstall all of the following that are listed in the "Add/Remove Programs" in the Windows® Control Panel.
not to worry if not there

My Search Bar
MyWay Speed Bar
My Web Search Bar
MyWebSearch Email Plugin
Fun Web Products Easy Installer
Next:
Using windows explorer
Find and locate these and delete the files inRED
C:\program files\My Search Bar
C:\program files\SpySpotter3
C:\WINDOWS\mmputt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\syspools.exe[/b
C:\WINDOWS\System32\taskdir.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\syspools.exe
After all of this is done reboot and do another HJT log and post it here.
Good luck mschroe919

PS I willbe gone for most of the day, I will check for your new log starting tonight

Hi celticcountry,
We got a lot of work this is a start,
I suggest you do this:
First off:
Stop using Limewire please until I give you an all clean go.
I will explain later.

Double-click My Computer.
Click the Tools menu, and then click Folder Options.
Click the View tab.
Clear "Hide file extensions for known file types."
Under the "Hidden files" folder, select "Show hidden files and folders."
Clear "Hide protected operating system files."
Click Apply, and then click OK

I see you have the program"
Spybot - Search & Destroy on your PC
make sure to date? ver 1.4 is latest and updated
and follow the following instructions
you may have these allready, but just in case here:

STEP 1.
======
CWShredder

Please download and run CWShredder Get it here: http://www.intermute.com/products/cwshredder.html
Make sure that all browser windows are closed with the exception of Cwshredder and choose FIX.

STEP 2.
======
Let’s check for Malware/Spyware on your computer which is best dealt with by spyware-removal programs used one after the other.

Spybot: Search and Destroy:

1.Download 'Spybot: Search And Destroy'. Get it here:http://projects.securitywonks.net/projects/download.php?file=2
2. Install it according to the instructions in 'How To Setup Spybot SD and Ad-Aware SE'. Get it here:http://www.tomcoyote.org/aawsb.php
3. Next, 'Search for Updates' as the definitions are not likely to be up-to-date.
4. Close ALL windows except Spybot SD
5. Click the "Check for Problems" button
6. Click 'Fix Selected Problems' and fix only the RED items.
7. REBOOT to finish removing what Spybot SD found and clear memory


Ad-Aware SE by Lavasoft:

1. Download 'Ad-Aware SE'. Get it here:
http://www.download.com/3000-2144-10045910…&tag=button
2. Install according to the instructions in "How To Setup Spybot SD and Ad-Aware SE" Get it here:
http://www.tomcoyote.org/aawsb.php
3. Next, 'Check for Updates' by clicking on the 'world globe' second from the right at the top of your Ad-Aware SE window.
4. Install the updates.
5. Close ALL windows except Ad-Aware SE
6. Click on 'Start' and choose 'full scan' for a full scan.
7. Quarantine anything that it finds and SAVE the log file.
8.REBOOT to finish removing what Ad-Aware SE found and clear memory.

Please let me know if anything can not be cleaned by these utilities.
NEXT
Run hijackthis. Hit None of the above, Click Do a System Scan Only. Put a Check in the box on the left side on these:
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://uk.red.clientapps.yahoo.com/customi…fo/bt_side.html
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://uk.red.clientapps.yahoo.com/customi…arch.yahoo.com/
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.meloco.com/index.php?i=m
R3 - URLSearchHook: (no name) - - (no file)
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {014DA6C9-189F-421a-88CD-07CFE51CFF10} - (no file)O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [My Web Search Bar] rundll32 C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\3.bin\MWSBAR.DLL,S
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MyWebSearch Email Plugin] C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\3.bin\mwsoemon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SpySpotter System Defender] C:\Program Files\SpySpotter3\Defender.exe -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [mmcrat06] C:\WINDOWS\mmputt.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [system spool] C:\WINDOWS\System32\syspools.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [taskdir] C:\WINDOWS\System32\taskdir.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [system spool] C:\WINDOWS\System32\syspools.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SpySpotter System Defender] C:\Program Files\program files\Defender.exe -startup
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Search - http://edits.mywebsearch.com/toolbaredits/…?p=ZCxdm633YYGB
O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Messenger - {E5D12C4E-7B4F-11D3-B5C9-0050045C3C96} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Yahoo! Messenger - {E5D12C4E-7B4F-11D3-B5C9-0050045C3C96} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\MSMSGS.EXE (file missing)
O16 - DPF: {FC67BB52-AAB6-4282-9D51-2DAFFE73AFD0} - http://download.spyspotter.com/spyspotter/…rcabinstall.cab

Close ALL windows and browsers except HijackThis and click "Fix checked"
Please download ATF Cleaner by Atribune.
Download - ATF Cleaner» get it here:
http://www.atribune.org/ccount/click.php?id=1
Double-click ATF-Cleaner.exe to run the program.
Under Main choose: Select All
Click the Empty Selected button.
Next :
Uninstall all of the following that are listed in the "Add/Remove Programs" in the Windows® Control Panel.
not to worry if not there

My Search Bar
MyWay Speed Bar
My Web Search Bar
MyWebSearch Email Plugin
Fun Web Products Easy Installer
Next:
Using windows explorer
Find and locate these and delete the files inRED
C:\program files\My Search Bar
C:\program files\SpySpotter3
C:\WINDOWS\mmputt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\syspools.exe[/b
C:\WINDOWS\System32\taskdir.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\syspools.exe
After all of this is done reboot and do another HJT log and post it here.
Good luck mschroe919

PS I willbe gone for most of the day, I will check for your new log starting tonight

I don't under stand your posting a quote of my post, and no message. Please tell me what you want,you don't need to repost my post just do or answere it and post your find or reqest. thanks mschroe9
hi , sometimes when i try to reply to your post. i seem to quote what you said to me, i am familar with sites , but i have never come across this system on web pages before !! thats why this thread is a bit messed up . im not sure whether to click , add reply, quote, quick reply, guide mode off. i know its simple, but once i mess it up , it seems doomed. what I tried to say was, i am away for 2 days so i wont be on my home PC for to do what you have instructed me to do, I have also phoned the kids and told them to stay off limewire, and I have always told them that limewire is the main culpret for these trojans. when this problem is sorted , im getting zonelabs firewall, that will stop this thing happening again. so my next post here will be posting what you require me to do. Thanks for your patience. I hope this post isnt littered with your quotes. Charlie x
Hi celticcountry
Welcome back to the forum. When you respond use the reply button.
When you click on reply my request is in a window with quotes, this
is okay cause you can leave you message or log below it. I always when
the window comes uop I right click on the information and delete it. Then
you have the whole window blank and you can copy and paste your reply
back to me there.
As far as:

I have also phoned the kids and told them to stay off limewire, and I
have always told them that limewire is the main culpret for these trojans. when
this problem is sorted

Have your kids read this:
Lime Wire| XX
- LimeWire is a really nice client and really easy to use. Also, LimeWire is written in
Java so it is cross platform making it one of the very few GUI clients to work with Linux.

Though its downsides are that it is Java the program is kind of slow and comes with a hefty download.
Known Spyware eZula | TopText | Cydoor | eBates | OfferCompanion | ClickTillUWin
(Win32.DLDer.Trojan) | more info here:

http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?threadid=64964
Also as far as:

im getting zonelabs firewall, that will stop this thing happening again.

You dont' have to wait, you can put it on now from:
http://www.zonelabs.com/store/content/comp…reeDownload.jsp
When we get your pc clean there will be a lot more fixes to keep it clean.
Good luck mschroe919
Hi celticcountry

You also have Win32/TrojanProxy.Lager.AQ

Go here http://www.eset.com/msgs/trojanproxylageraq.htm
and read and do this, if you didn't do the other stuff yet
lets try this first and after this do the other stuff. If you did the
other stuff no problem, when you get done make a new HJT log
and post it here, using reply.
Good luck mschroe919

If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI