notorious^
Topic Starter
So I'm a video gamer, and I JUST installed windows xp with sp 1 yesterday. I opened up internet explorer ONCE to download mozilla, and here I am with a virus that kicks me out of games. It pops up, not like a pop up where it has to do with the internet, and tells me that I need to run a registry cleaner because mine is corrupted. Made to look like its something windows would ask. I have installed mcafee, and it deleted some viruses, but these still persist. It wouldnt bother me so much if it didnt kick m (just popped up grrrrrrrrr) kick me from games to read its stupid message. so I'm posting my hijackthis log. Somebody tell me what to do please!
Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 1:53:08 PM, on 1/5/2007
Platform: Windows XP SP1 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)
Running processes:
D:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
D:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
D:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
D:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
D:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
D:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
D:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
D:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
D:\Program Files\Logitech\G-series Software\LGDCore.exe
D:\Program Files\Logitech\G-series Software\LCDMon.exe
D:\WINDOWS\CTHELPER.EXE
D:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\SHSTAT.EXE
D:\Program Files\Logitech\G-series Software\Applets\LCDMedia.exe
D:\Program Files\Logitech\G-series Software\Applets\LCDClock.exe
D:\Program Files\Network Associates\Common Framework\UpdaterUI.exe
D:\Program Files\Common Files\Network Associates\TalkBack\TBMon.exe
D:\Program Files\Network Associates\Common Framework\FrameworkService.exe
D:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\Mcshield.exe
D:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\VsTskMgr.exe
D:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NetworkAccessManager\bin\nSvcAppFlt.exe
D:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NetworkAccessManager\bin\nSvcIp.exe
D:\WINDOWS\System32\wuauclt.exe
D:\PROGRA~1\MOZILL~1\FIREFOX.EXE
D:\Documents and Settings\Me\Local Settings\Temp\Temporary Directory 3 for hijackthis.zip\HijackThis.exe
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - D:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - D:\WINDOWS\System32\msdxm.ocx
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE D:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Launch LGDCore] "D:\Program Files\Logitech\G-series Software\LGDCore.exe" /SHOWHIDE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Launch LCDMon] "D:\Program Files\Logitech\G-series Software\LCDMon.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE D:\WINDOWS\System32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTHelper] CTHELPER.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ShStatEXE] "D:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\SHSTAT.EXE" /STANDALONE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [McAfeeUpdaterUI] "D:\Program Files\Network Associates\Common Framework\UpdaterUI.exe" /StartedFromRunKey
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Network Associates Error Reporting Service] "D:\Program Files\Common Files\Network Associates\TalkBack\TBMon.exe"
O9 - Extra button: Related - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - D:\WINDOWS\web\related.htm
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Show &Related Links - {c95fe080-8f5d-11d2-a20b-00aa003c157a} - D:\WINDOWS\web\related.htm
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: d:\windows\system32\nvappfilter.dll
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: d:\windows\system32\nvappfilter.dll
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: d:\windows\system32\nvappfilter.dll
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: d:\windows\system32\nvappfilter.dll
O23 - Service: ForceWare Intelligent Application Manager (IAM) - Unknown owner - D:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NetworkAccessManager\bin\nSvcAppFlt.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Framework Service (McAfeeFramework) - Network Associates, Inc. - D:\Program Files\Network Associates\Common Framework\FrameworkService.exe
O23 - Service: Network Associates McShield (McShield) - Network Associates, Inc. - D:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\Mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: Network Associates Task Manager (McTaskManager) - Network Associates, Inc. - D:\Program Files\Network Associates\VirusScan\VsTskMgr.exe
O23 - Service: ForceWare IP service (nSvcIp) - NVIDIA Corporation - D:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NetworkAccessManager\bin\nSvcIp.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - D:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe