This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

will HJT fix all users

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Howdy, just wondering when there are more than one account on a computer, if they have ran HJT & other programs to clean computer does it clean all users account or does each user have to run the programs to clean the whole computer !!! Any info will be appreciated !! Thanks !!
How have you been flashh4 :wavey: As far as I know with HJT you really need to get a log from each user. If I know there's more then one user, I'll ask that they run the tools for all users. Some cleaning tools will give you the option to clean temp files for all users. I use ATF cleaner often, but have noticed that it only removes items from the user that's logged in. I don't know about CC CLeaner. I'm sure if you check their web site you could find the answer. I think Disk Cleanup works for all users and is safer then the others. Hope that helps :thumbup:
Howdy LDTate, been great thanks !!! Thanks for confirming what i kinda knew !! Hope you & yours have a prosperious NEW YEAR !!! STAY SAFE my friend !!!! Chuck

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI