This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

NEW! PC SPECS HERE!

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Greetings and welcome to the renouned TomCoyote forum! If you're like me you love computers and enjoy fidgeting with tweaks, mods, software and hardware alike! I decided to open a new topic where TomCoyote customers and friends can post their PC specs! Enjoy and heppy posting!

:) :D :P :lol: :wavey: B) :weee:
I'll add some oil, sometimes it's a squeaky start!

I am [though less of now] a gamer and daily I heavily multitask. Here is roughly the pc I am building to be completed in one week arranged with its peripherals.

NEW COMPUTER SPECS!:

> AMD X2 4600+

> 2GB Corsair XMS2 Xtreme Performance DDR2 RAM

> Gigabyte M55SLI SLI/1394

> 300GB SATA 7200 8MB Cache Seagate SATA ll

> (2) Geforce 7600GT - 256M PCI-E SLI

> Windows XP Media Center Edition

> (4) 80MM Case Fans w/drive power conntector

> Thermaltake 700 Watt PS

> Sony DVD +- R Dual Layer

> Creative 5.1 Sound System

> Xtreme Sound 7.1 / 24 bit

>> will be using same GreenMachine Case, 19" NEC LCD MultiSync 90GX2 OptiClear, Razer mouse and pad, hp psc 1350 all-in-one, and standard HP keyboard.

* () denotes_quantity


……… AnYoNe ElSe? ……… :scratch: